You are younger then him(Niall)

NIall:(you are 14)Eventhough between you and him were 5 years,for you it ment nothing,he was there for you no matter what.He would always say in interviews that he found his princess .And you were happy to be his.He pays attention all the time with you.You stay wt\ith the boys and their gfs.They help you with high school,they take you to high school and bring you back,just cause they want you to be safe.The boys are like your older brothers and Danni,El and Perrie are like your best friends you never had.

             Today was your bithday you were turning 15 and you were more then happy.The first thing you noticed when you woke up  was Niall,near your bed with a big pink box,just for you.

           Happy birthday princess,I love you!

           I love you,too!you said giving him a kiss.

     Inside the box was an outfit.It was a pair of high shorts with comis on them,a tank top which said "IRISH ME" a beniea from OBEY with a pair of black short converse.It was an outfit you were keeping money for and when he found out about it he ran off to the mall.

            I love you soo much,thank!you said giving him another kiss.

           HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!the boys yelled entering the room with presents.

           Thank you guys,I love you all.

        You got a lot of stuff,you got from Zayn a varsity jackert as you wanted and he told you now little sister wll mach with bigger brother;),Perrie got you a pair of sutdded boots,Louis got you a video camera telling you you had from now on to film all his pranks,Eleanor got you a beach dress since you were going in a vacation soon ,Liam got you a big notebook he knew you loved to write and he bought you a chuncky book so you would write your stories in it and you would have to read them to him later on,Danielle got you 3 bathing suits from VS they were the new ones which you loved soo much and Harry got you a nice baby kitten which you name it Aussie.

         You got dressed in the outfit Niall bought you.Since it was going to be a little freezing outside you took the jacket as well from Zayn and got the camera as well to film the best day ever.

         As you made your way threw the mass of fans someone pulled you by your hair making you fall,and calling you names.You didn't have time to response because someone slapped you across the face.You knew some fans had some prbs with this relationship,but never got this far.A fan pulled you up and helped you to stand on you feet.The boys were talking to some fans so they didn't see the move.

         Are you ok?asked the nice fan si was older then you with 3 years.  

        I'm fine thank you soo much for pulling me up,she tried to kick me.Thank you.

      HEY YOU!!!YOU ARE NOT GONNA TAKE MY MAN!!YOU ARE 14 WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!yelled the fan that kicked you down.She came to you and wanted to slap you again but the nice fan pushed her over.  

         Don'tr trouch her!yelled Niall over the fans.

         The nice fan helped you.Thank you again.you said to her.Giveme your twitter i'll tell the boys to follow you?

         Thank you it would mean a lot,mind if we take a pic?she said smillin.Niall saw you were ok and talked the bad fan away.He and the boys along with their gf made their way to you and the nice fan.

          Thank you for helping her out there.Said Niall giving her a hug.

        It's not a big deal,she needed help and real directioners did their jog.she said with a grin.

      As you left the place you made your way to a camp side.Niall stopped the car at one point.He told you how much he loves you and it doesn't matter to him how old you are cause for him you will be forever his princess.IN your mind you knew he was your prince.