part 2You get something is his name

Liam:You and Liam had a special bond and when he was gone it was very hard for you.You wanted something to remind you od him,when you were apart,but wanted something to mach,to have the same thing.You went to a shop and boought to neckalces.You got one with a key charm and one with e pedlock charm.

              You had to wait for awhile for Liam to get home.He was at the studio.You decided to make dinner.You made a lovely romantic night for you two.You placed the necklaces in some boxes.The boxes were both black and on tem was written "Forever".

              When Liam got home you kissed him and went to eat dinner.You talked for hours and hours until you remimnded yourself about the present.

              I'll be right back.you said smiling.

               You placed the boxes on the tble yours in front of you and his in front of him.You told him to look to see wants in them.

                  They are beautfiul!What do they mean?asked Liam.

               Well,the pedlock is mine,and the key is yours.It means that I;'lle be Forever and always yours.

                    This is soo beautiful.the meaning is special.I'm yours forever if your mine as well.

                    Liam...To the infinte and beyond together no matter what.

                   LIam placed the necklaces on your necks and kissed you.

Hope you like itSoon I'll post one with Louis Niall and Zayn.Check the onther preferences and hope you like them^.^