He teaches you to...

He teaches u to.......

Liam:You never were good in sports whatsoever so u avoided as much as possible playing games.Liam knew about ur clumsiness but wanted to give u some hope.

Today u and Liam went to the park for a basketball play.2hours have past and u managed to kick Liam twice in the face.

Liam there is no use I suck at games.u pounded.

Love..you just need to be more..positive,u are good in sports.Tired Liam to convince you.

He gave u the ball one more time and told u to strike.Once the ball flew out of ur hands it hits the panel and u score. Liam runs to u and embraces u in a warming hug telling u how amazing u were.Since then he would take u out every so often to teach u new sports.

Niall:He loved food so much that he would make u do it for him,of course he would ask nicely but u would say no,cause u and the kitchen aren't really...friends.In the past years burning yourself and your cooking tasting badly leaded you to give up.

But Niall wanted you to be more confident and try one more time,you would always let your head down and say no,unlike today he convinced you to say yes due to his pleading.

He took you from behind his hands leading yours into the flour,his chest touching ur back.His hands helping u make the soon to be cake.As soon as u looked back down at the cake breaking ur gaze from Niall's u see that it was almost done.Maybe it wasn't the fact that u couldn't cook it was the fact that u to stressed to come out perfect.

Louis:What else can he teach u then his sassy skills?Queen Tommo in the house.He would help u scoot ur confidence out to make u feel better to be stronger and not soo shy.

You look at me ,you work here to help people not to make fun of us!yelled a customer at you.

U looked at her and then thought about what Louis told u about rude customers.

M'am I can help u with something if u want,that ugly bag dies nit work with those hideous shoes,peasant..ur butt sticking in the air as u leave with your sassiness and quitting the job,your heels kicking along the path.Queen Y/N in the house ;)

Zayn:You knew about his talent of drawing,but you never managed to play with the paint that way.

You asked him to help u up a bit.So one day while he was longed on the couch you shyly brought the pencils and paper.He took u by the hand placing u in between his legs ur back resting on his chest.His cold fingertips taking ur hand and helping you with shapes.

Once u were done,you looked closely,a perfect rose with a butterfly was hanging loose on the page.You looked up to see Zayn smiling. His lips making contact with yours.

Harry:What else can he teach u then bring cheeky like him;)? But what he never knew about u was that even though u were shy when it came to this things actually when u were younger ur best friend thought u to pole dance at home for fun.

So one night when Harry places a pole in the living room u looked ar him scared.

What r u doing?u asked him.

I am gonna teach u how to pole dance to show ur cheekiness.said Harry with a grin.

And u know how to pole dance?

No...he trailed slowly,but I know that u know how to..you friend spilled everything .His smile was so big.Now hop on it and show me some moves.

Styles,if u behave maybe.you grinned back at him.

After a while u came back with a pair of shorts and a sports bra on.You showed him your secret moves leaving him speechless.

His hands trailed over you sports bra dragging u to your room.Lets say those moves made him and his friend happy. ;)