Too Far Gone

Hello, empty diary. You were on the floor. Therefore you are fair game. Alright?

I can see little fault in that logic. Hello, I am Tom Marvolo Riddle. May I inquire your name?

Did you just write back? Meh. Must be a spell on of my housemates is working on. I'm Hadrian Potter.

I am not a spell by one of your housemates, I am simply a memory from last time the chamber was opened. Are you related to Hestia Potter?

I haven't said anything about a chamber.

You are not the first to write to me, though you are much more agreeable.

Was it Ron Weasly? I saw him fighting with his sister over a black book...

How observant. You are likely to be a Slytherin.

Ravenclaw. Look, you give me kinda creepy vibes, so I think I'm going to go now. Bye.

Hadrian tried to flush the book down a toilet in the boys' bathroom. After leaving he felt much better. He was glad he hadn't responded about his sister. But I said "tried," did I not? The book isn't in the sewer system.

It isn't a good thing when a boy in your year goes missing. Well, it is rarely a particularly good thing, but here it was extremely bad. Mostly because in red paint there was also 'His corpse shall lie in the Chamber forever.' The non-werewolves of the school thought it was blood. And Harry just knew it had to do with the Riddle kid.

"We don't have time for research anymore! It's just not a viable option."
"I think Lore is right. She and the twins should help Neville and us other three will track down the Gryffindor," said Blaise.
"Make sure to have Profesor Lockhart bring his friend!"
"When did you get here Luna?"