How Did

Being called a murderer in front of those who make your family. Being loyal to someone who refuses again and again to pick himself up. That was all Neville Longbottom could see when Hestia called out Harry. It was just Aloreaa and Hadrian. When Luna came up to him the next day he wouldn't speak to her. Because he had a new idea. Let me just say, the full moon was in two evenings.

"Hadrian? I'm going to be bit by a werewolf. I'm going to join my friends pack. Your pack."
"Neville I can't do that to you-"
"Aloreaa... Please."
"It's not right. I'm in!"

"Neville is what!"
Hadrian had gathered Fred and George, as well as Draco and Blaise. Luna had been told by Aloreaa.
"If Neville is a werewolf now, we should all be. We'll always have each other's backs." Reasoned Draco.
Blaise was just sitting there blankly. The twins were whispering to each other. Then Blaise stood up and pulled Harry into a tight hug.
"I support you. Give Aloreaa a hug for me. I should talk to Neville."
Blaise was so calm. What was happening right now? Neville choosing to become a werewolf, Blaise being quiet. Aloreaa. He went to ask his beta.

  <><><><>

I am trying! I just seem to have written myself into a corner and I can't get out. I write 400+ words a day but nothing I've written for this fic is working. The new school is really grueling... I promise to have more next week!