Mad Stone

It was two weeks after they freed Fluffy. The WFT1, or Wonder Floor Team year 1, was standing outside of the door.
"I still think the name is stupid." Complained Harry.
"You come up with a better name!" Blaise had come up with the name. After bickering for a little longer, they went inside. They left the empty room through a trap door that dropped them right into a slimy plant. "I wish Neville was here!" Someone called. "He knows all about plants. "Are you sure it is a plant?! It feels like icky snakes!" Draco lit up his wand and the plant receded. They went into the next room all holding lighted wands. A giant chess board stood in the center. "We'll have to play across." They stood to the side and let Blaise command the white pieces to victory. Blaise chose to stay behind and play Draco at chess. Lore and Harry hurried on. They next arrived in a room filled with flying keys. They tried and tried to find the right key, but there was no way to tell and it was hard to catch the keys. Finally Harry stopped. "They probably don't want us to summon it. So that means they have an anti-magic charm on them. Try shrinking them." Aloreaa paused for a second, than followed Harry's instructions.
Rushing into the next room, they saw some potions and a riddle. Harry solved the riddle and turned to Aloreaa. "The bottle should refill after I go."
"Someone needs to fix the keys."
Harry would have to go on alone.

  Hadrian gulped the potion and found himself in a room with only a mirror. Ignoring the mirror he looked around. Was the mirror the treasure? Harry stalked forward and peered into the mirror. Him. He was holding hands with a blurry figure. Behind them was a troop of figures with yellow eyes and Aloreaa with yellow eyes at the head. He gasped as his reflection held out a dark stone, red as blood and shimmering. Looking around he found the potions vile by one wall. He quickly grabbed it and walked back to the mirror. He held it out to the mirror and did the everyday occurrence of blinking. When his eyes were open a half second later, the stone from earlier was in his hand and the bottle was gone. Shrugging, he walked behind the mirror and found a door. He opened it and fell into a hallway in the dungeons. Eager to tell the tale, he ran to the predetermined meeting place.

<><><><>

I promise next chapter will be longer!