Sleeping In

As much as Brendon might've hated waking up to have the sun shining onto his face and momentarily blinding him, he loved seeing his partner's peaceful, sleeping faces. Hair messy, bodies relaxed and eyes closed. It was a gorgeous sight and Brendon absolutely loved it.

  Dallon had his arm slung around Ryan's waist, head tucked into the crook of their neck. His lips seemed to brush against their shoulder, quirking upwards ever so slightly. Dallon's hair was in his face, slightly obscuring his face. His chest rose and fell lightly, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he dreamt.

Dragging his eyes away from the older, Brendon gazed at Ryan. Their neck was littered in hickeys from two nights ago, a very prominent bite mark on the side. They'd been plagued by nightmares last night, thrashing in their sleep as evidenced by their tangled, messy hair that was strewn across the pillows. Also why they were curled in on themselves. Brendon desperately wanted to hug them but it would wake them from their now peaceful slumber.

He reached over to the nightstand, unplugging his phone and opening up the camera. He snapped a quick photo, saving it as his home screen. Brendon's alarm went off as soon as he set his phone back down, causing Dallon to stir.

Brendon hastily turned it off, cheeks flushed in mild embarrassment. "Sorry," he mumbled.

Dallon cracked an eye open, "'S fine. How long have you been up?"

"Um, ten minutes? I think?"

Dallon just hummed in response, tightened his grip on Ryan and beckoned Brendon over. Instead of snuggling under the covers like the older thought, Brendon laid on top of him and Ryan, crushing them under his weight and waking up Ryan.

"Brendon, fuck the hell off, you little shit," Ryan cursed, clearly annoyed at having their sleep disrupted.

"Aww, babe, that's mean."

"Mean would be me cutting your dick off."

  "Cut it out you two," Dallon said, voice muffled by the pillows and Brendon's body. "Sleep."

The youngest of the three huffed and rolled over, lying on top of the covers. He was face to face with Ryan, bringing his head closer to lock their lips together. Immediately, Ryan responded, pulling him in to deepen their kiss. Their tongue slipped past his lips, gently caressing the inside of his mouth. The two pulled back for air, panting.

  Dallon cleared his throat from behind Ryan, nipping lightly at their earlobe, "C'mon, let's get dressed and make breakfast."

Groaning over dramatically, Ryan sat up and shoved Brendon off the bed, the younger yelping as he fell. He collided with the floor, flipping Ryan off as they dragged Dallon out of bed.

Ryan rolled their eyes and grabbed a pair of boxers and an old, worn t-shirt. "Get up, I'm gonna go shower, feel free to join me."

"I'm only getting up for sex and food, sorry about it," Dallon said.

"Why do you think I offered to let you join me, dumbass?"

Brendon rolled his eyes as Dallon immediately perked up, "Have fun you two, I'll be downstairs, making coffee cause some of us aren't fueled by adrenaline and our libido when we first wake up!"

  By the time Brendon finished his minor rant, the other two had already slipped into the bathroom. They might be idiots but he loved them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Here's a fluffy little thing to at least help cheer some people up. How're y'all doing with the coronavirus situation and the quarantine?? Good, bad, meh?? I'm also gonna put it out there, that if you need someone to just rant to about the situation or to just someone to talk to, you're free to dm me on here or my tumblr (xdeathmelodiesx, lmk you saw this if you dm me, anxiety related shit ^_^). Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and lemme know what you think! 🖤