Caught In The Act

Syren's red heels clicked with every step, echoing through the hallway. She glanced at the clock. Almost time for Drisella Kokane to perform. Lyra was after her.

  The dressing room door was just up ahead and Syren was sure that both of them were in there. She swept a stray strand of platinum hair out of her face. She knocked on the dressing room door and turned the doorknob, finding it unlocked.

  "Ella, you're up in a few minutes, Faye's almost-" her voice faltered once she caught a glimpse of what the two were doing.

Drisella and Lyra were making out in front of the mirror. Drisella was missing her lashes and heels, Lyra was missing her wig and it was sitting on the counter beside her. Syren recovered from her shock and stared at the two with a stern look. She cleared her throat, catching the attention of the queens. They broke apart, looking embarrassed.

  "Are you two done cause I am not gonna have you kai kai in my dressing room. Okay?"

  "Yes mama," they said in unison.

  "Now as I was saying, Ella you're up in a few since Faye Nixx is almost done. Lyra, you're after Drisella. So I suggest you put on your lashes on, check your lipstick and glue down your lace front. As much as I love you girls, I'm not gonna have you go out there looking busted or have your wig fall off. No more making out back here," Syren lectured them and left.

  Drisella and Lyra looked at each other and burst into loud, cheerful laughter.

  "O-oh my god. Did we just get lectured by her?" Lyra asked, wheezing heavily.

  "Yep. Oh shit! My lashes, where'd they go?" Ella exclaimed.

Lyra grabbed a package sitting next to her and brought it up to rest next to her face, a deadpan look on it. Ella giggled and grabbed it, giving the other a chaste kiss as a 'thank you.'

"Um, mama was right about checking our lipstick," Drisella said once she'd turned to look at the mirror.

Both of them had opted to wear bright red lipstick and it was now spread past the lining of their lips.

"Oh fuck me," Lyra cursed.

"Gladly," Drisella muttered.

Lyra gave her a dirty look. "Shut your horny mouth and finish getting ready. Pass me the lipstick please."

-

Unlike last time, Ryan had actually gotten out of drag before heading home. The men stepped inside, their eyes landing on Dallon who was spread out on the grey couch, his laptop propped up on his legs. At the sound of the lock clicking back into place, his cerulean eyes looked up to find Brendon and Ryan slumped over in the doorway, drenched in sweat.

  Dallon moved his legs off the couch, a silent invitation to sit down. Ryan perked up and rushed over, cuddling into Dallon's side. Brendon on the other hand took his sweet time walking over and sat down next to Ryan, too tired to complain about being left out of the cuddling. He simply laid his head on Ryan's shoulder and closed his eyes.

  "So, how was it?" Dallon asked, breaking the peaceful silence.

  Ryan buried his head in the crevice between Dallon and the couch. "Syren caught us making out," came the muffled reply.

  Dallon snickered, "So maybe this is a lesson for you two."

"Shut up."

Dallon looked over at Brendon who was being unusually quiet. After a gig, Brendon would normally be the one who relayed the days events to Dallon while Ryan slept. Brendon's lips fluttered slightly with every little breath he took, brown eyes closed.

Dallon smiled at the scene. "Alright time for bed."

Ryan groaned in protest, his body aching from the hard dancing he did.

"C'mon, up you go," Dallon got up and grabbed Ryan's hands, pulling him up. Ryan stumbled across the living room to the bedroom while Dallon picked up Brendon and carried him. Ryan had stripped himself of clothes and didn't even bother pulling the covers over himself before he passed out. Dallon laid Brendon down and joined his boyfriends in bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done! Slightly rushed but I still love it. Hope you enjoyed it and lemme know what you think! 🖤

And for those who didn't know, Ryan's drag name is a play off of Liar ;)