Dress Me Up

"Don't breath in," Ryan said yet he of course did the opposite and got hit with the slightly flowery scent of the setting powder.

He coughed and wrinkled his nose in irritation. Ryan just gave him a look that said 'really dipshit?' Brendon was in the corner giggling as he laced a corset.

"He just did the opposite didn't he?"

"Yep. Now will you listen and this time not inhale all the powder. It's not cocaine babe."

Brendon snorted while Dallon listened and held his breath.

"There we go," Ryan muttered under his breath.

The makeup on Dallon's face was finally set, time for eyes, lips, highlight and lashes. Dallon snuck a glimpse at his appearance in the little mirror. His eyes widened in shock; his natural eyebrows were completely gone and a new pair was above their usual position, there was a dark line of contour and his lips had been touched by the foundation so they weren't their usual salmon color. Ryan snickered as he watched Dallon look at his appearance.

"Are you just gonna stare at yourself or are you gonna let me finish?" Ryan asked, still snickering.

Dallon rolled his eyes and turned to Ryan who was rummaging through the large basket filled with lipsticks of different colors. He had already selected a palette and color theme for eyeshadow and needed to find the perfect lipstick to match. After a moment, he selected a dark cherry color and set it on the table.

  "Bren, could you grab the lacy dress from my part of the closet? The black one or the purple one please. Either's good but I'd prefer the first option."

  "Gotcha," Brendon replied, running off the the enormous closet.

Ryan grabbed a brush off the counter and dipped it into the black shadow. A crash was heard from down the hall as Ryan was blending out the shadow.

"Brendon, is everything okay?" Ryan called, looking away from his work to glance in the direction of the crash.

"Yeah, I knocked over the bin with all the random shit in it," Brendon yelled back.

  Ryan just sighed and continued to blend. A moment later, Brendon walked out with a dress draped over his arm. It was black with a lace-like texture with ruffled sleeves, a high neck and a see through bodice that had a peacock design on it.

  "Couldn't find the purple one since it's like a tornado went in there," Brendon said.

  "That's your side only, we both know this."

  Dallon chuckled at the banter. Ryan was gluing lashes onto him now, Dallon being repeatedly reminded to not move. Once Ryan was done, he glanced at the mirror again and holy shit he looked different. His face looked smaller and more round and his eyes were covered in a purple and black smokey eye. Dallon turned back to Ryan so that the younger could apply lipstick.

"Rub your lips together."

He did as he was told and Ryan immediately went in to correct all mistakes. A light brushing of highlighter and he was done with the makeup. He was given a warning before a stream of mist was sprayed across his face. Brendon was back in the corner again, a pile of cushions, medical tape, paper towel and a pair of tights were next to him.

  "Time to tuck," Brendon said simply.

  "What? And what are you gonna do with that stuff?"

  "Basically we're gonna shove your dick back to make it look flat. And these are for tucking and padding," Ryan replied. "Now strip. It's not like we haven't seen everything."