Heat of the Moment

*smut warning*
———

Brendon had Ryan pushed back against the wall, lips locked in a hot, passionate kiss. Their tongue slipped into his mouth, licking at every crevice and biting at his bottom lip, making him moan. Ryan reached up and wrapped their fingers around his brown locks, gently pulling them back, exposing his throat. They attacked it, sucking and biting at the skin, staining the surface with purples and reds. Brendon whimpered, weak at the knees.

He ground down on Ryan's half hard erection, the friction from their jeans making them both moan. Brendon pulled back and yanked their shirt over their head, connecting their lips again, Ryan running their tongue along his plump bottom lip and biting down.

Unbeknownst to the two, Dallon had entered the room. He closed the door behind him and cleared his throat, the two heads turning towards him. Ryan, being the tease they are, sauntered over and wrapped their arms around his neck, biting their lip and looking up at him through their lashes.

"Come to join the fun, Daddy?" They whispered, giggling when they heard the elder growl deep in his throat.

He pushed them back to the wall, cupping them through their jeans and rubbing a thumb over Ryan's cock. While they were occupied, Dallon turned to Brendon, locking eyes with the younger man.

"Strip," he ordered, still palming Ryan and maintaining eye contact with Brendon.

He pulled his shirt off hastily, unbuttoning the button on his jeans and sliding them off, disregarding the zipper. Stepping out of them, Brendon slowed down, tracing a finger under the waistband of his boxers, teasing. Getting tired of his own games, he forced them down, stroking himself and moaning at the relief.

Dallon raised an eyebrow, "Did I say you could touch yourself?"

A cherry blush settled on Brendon's cheeks, his hand moving away. Dallon beckoned him over, "Come here baby, help me take care of Ryan."

They were bucking their hips up to meet Dallon's hand, brows furrowed and breathy sighs leaving lush lips. Brendon knelt and began to unzip their fly, Dallon kissing up and down their flushed chest.

"Hurry," they said through gritted teeth.

Immediately, Dallon grabbed their chin, forcing them to look into his blue eyes. "You're the one who makes the rules now?"

Ryan smirked, eyes glittering with mischief. "Mhmm, we both know I do a much better job."

Brendon had been pulling their underwear down when Dallon stopped him and pointed to their toy drawer, asking for the bright red ball gag and the ropes. Brendon obeyed without complaint, listening the grunts that left Ryan when they fought Dallon when he tried to pin their wrists. Brendon handed the dominant the rope, bowing his head in submission.

"Thank you baby. Go sit on the bed and be a good boy for me, stretch yourself, three fingers and no coming."

Ryan groaned at that, wanting to watch Brendon finger himself and stretch his hole open. They tried once more to wriggle out of Dallon's rough grasp but failed, slumping over in defeat.

"Kneel slut. Back bent and arms crossed at the wrist behind you."

Ryan complied, kneeling and placing their arms behind them, crossing their wrists for Dallon. He wrapped the rope around the thin, bony arms, tying it securely and turning them around. He inserted the gag, securing it behind their head. Lifting their chin once more, he whispered to Ryan, "You watch. Whores get to come last."

He turned and walked towards the bed, Brendon sitting there with his legs spread, hand between them, pumping in and out of his tight hole, moans escaping him. Dallon removed his shirt, jeans and underwear, climbing onto the bed. He brought his hands up to cup Brendon's face, kissing him harshly.

Dallon turned them a bit so Ryan had a clear view. They whimpered from their place against the wall, cock painfully hard.

Brendon laid down on the bed, removing his hand and silently asking Dallon what he needed to do. The elder switched their positions, Brendon now on top of him and at eye level with his hard dick.

"Suck baby," Dallon prompted.

Almost immediately, Brendon eagerly took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue. In return, Dallon's hands pulled his cheeks apart and his tongue poked at his entrance, licking a long stripe along his hole. Brendon shuddered with pleasure, bobbing up and down on the taller's member. He moaned, vibrations from his throat enveloping Dallon's cock, eliciting a low groan from him.

Dallon slipped a finger inside of Brendon, swirling his tongue around the digit. Curling the finger, he brushing against that sweet spot, Brendon's body convulsing as he tortured the younger's prostate.

Brendon hollowed out his cheeks, sucking harshly, still moving. His teeth grazed Dallon's cock, twitching inside his mouth, drops of pre-come sliding down his throat.

Drool dripped from Ryan's mouth, desperate tears forming in their eyes and slowly sliding down their face. Their hips bucked up hopelessly, in need of delicious friction, for someone to touch them. They tried to get the other two's attention by moaning and whimpering but it was muffled by gag. Frustrated, they bowed their head, tears still slipping out from closed eyelids.

Dallon pressed hard against Brendon's prostate, bringing his free hand up to stroke Brendon's cock. He started shaking violently in ecstasy, sobbing from the feeling. A few more rough strokes and he was coming, hot ribbons painting Dallon's abdomen in white.

  Mouth still around Dallon, he was determined to make him come and began speeding up. His movements became sloppy but that didn't bother Dallon who was groaning deeply, hands grasping Brendon's ass. Bitter liquid spilled down his throat, Dallon's cock throbbing and pulsing in his mouth. Dallon cried out, head falling back to the mattress as waves of pleasure washed over him.

  Brendon pulled off and got off of Dallon, legs still trembling. The dom kissed his forehead briefly, "Go clean up, I'll take care of Ry."

  Dallon approached them, taking in their distraught appearance. "Have you learned your lesson now?"

  Ryan nodded their head frantically, looking at him through their lashes again. He wrapped a hand around their leaking member, a gasp leaving their open mouth, eyes closing. They were so far gone that it didn't take long for them to reach their climax, coming over their stomach and Dallon's hand, head thrown back and eyes streaming.

  He removed his hand, undoing the gag. Ryan's lips were swollen and bruised, puffy and red from the ball, chest heaving as they came down from their high.

  "Turn around sweetheart," Dallon said softly, Ryan presenting him their arms. He untied them, helping them stand up and leading them to the bathroom for a quick shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It's 1 am on a Tuesday night and I'm writing smut, oh well. Have some thanksgiving smut then, lmao Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and lemme know what you think! 🖤