Loneliness Has Never Been So Hot

*smut warning*
———

Despite the lingering sadness and loneliness that resided in his chest, seeing his partner's faces cheered him up. Brendon was over in Nevada, visiting his family for a week, leaving Ryan and Dallon behind in California. He had his phone propped up on a pillow in his childhood bedroom, FaceTiming the two people he loved most.

"Do you know what time your flight leaves tomorrow?" Dallon asked, arm wrapped around a very tired looking Ryan.

Brendon thought for a minute. "It should leave at eleven thirty or around there. Miss me over there?"

"Mhmm..." Ryan looked like they were on the verge of passing out. According to Dallon, they had a show earlier and wanted to stay up to say hi to Brendon despite the purple circles under their eyes.

  "Ryan, baby, you should go to bed, you look exhausted."

  "Mmm, wanted to see you though," Brendon's heart hurt from the statement.

  "I'll be home tomorrow, I promise."

  Dallon glanced at the small person in his arms, gently speaking up, "He's right Ry, you've been up since five this morning and you had a huge show. Go get some pajamas on."

  "No!"

  "Ryan..." Dallon warned, voice deepening almost dramatically. Ryan immediately perked up, recognizing his dom voice.

It affected Brendon too, a shiver running down his spine, head lowering as his cock swelled in his pants. Arousal pooled in his abdomen, eyes darkening. Dallon noticed this and quirked an eyebrow, smirking. Dark brown eyes drifted towards the slight tent in Brendon's jeans, making the younger blush.

  "Oh? Did I turn you on baby?" The smirk practically dripping into his voice.

  Slowly sinking into his sub space, Brendon nodded.

  "Mind showing me?"

  Almost hesitantly, he glanced at his door, thankful that he remembered to lock it and began unbuttoning his jeans. He slipped them off, noting how both Ryan and Dallon were staring at him as he did so. Brendon palmed himself through his boxers for a moment before removing them, exposing himself to his partners.

"So pretty baby..." Ryan muttered.

  Brendon flushed at the compliment. He loved being praised more than anything, sexually and non. Dallon's eyes carefully raked over his naked body before the older spoke up.

  "How about you touch yourself while I blow Ryan?"

He found himself nodding, biting at his lower lip. The heat he felt flared up as he watched Dallon slowly undress Ryan, their shirt slipping over their head to reveal their pink, flushed chest. He undid their jeans, sliding them off before palming them through their underwear. Ryan whimpered and laid back, automatically spreading their legs. Dallon quickly discarded their boxers, wrapping his lips around Ryan's cock.

The cry that left them had Brendon speeding up his strokes, hand moving up and down as he watched Dallon go down on Ryan. Grabbing the lube he'd packed, Brendon slicked up his hand and bucked his hips up. He forced his eyes to stay open, to watch the beautiful scene before him. He was already getting close; Dallon gave him explicit instructions before he left, saying he wasn't supposed to touch himself without either Ryan or Dallon's permission.

Ryan's soft noises drove Brendon mad along with seeing Dallon's lips wrapped around Ryan's dick, bobbing up and down. The youngest of the three had to clamp a hand over his mouth to keep himself from moaning loudly.

Dallon moved back up, swirling his tongue around Ryan's tip, their head thrown back against the pillows, curls sticking to their forehead. They glanced down at Dallon, whispering, "F-fingers, please."

Taking the hint, the older left one last teasing kitten lick to their cock before rummaging through their nightstand in search of lube. He pulled out the clear plastic bottle and poured a generous amount onto his fingers, coating them thoroughly. Dallon sunk back down on Ryan, teasing their hole with a digit. Brendon found himself doing the same, one hand stroking himself while the other was circling his entrance, never actually inserting it.

Dallon pushed a finger in, looking directly at the phone and making eye contact with a blushing Brendon. His bright blue eyes glittered with mischief, turning back towards Ryan, who was a writhing mess. Dallon brushed against their prostate, causing them to cry out, breathing becoming more labored. Brendon could tell they were so, so close, just by the noises they were making.

  As if on cue, Ryan came undone, whimpering in pleasure as they came down Dallon's throat. Brendon had to restrain himself from coming as well, another wave of arousal crashing down on him, his hips automatically thrusting up into his hand. A throaty groan pushed past his lips.

  As soon as Ryan had recovered from their orgasm, Dallon was fisting his own neglected dick, breathy little pants leaving him. Ryan positioned themselves in front of him, encouraging him to come on their face. After a few more minutes, Dallon climaxed, streaks of white painting themselves across Ryan's face, some dripping into their awaiting mouth.

  Brendon couldn't help himself. He felt every restraint break as electricity seemed to course through him, ecstasy seeming to overtake him. Faintly, seeming like it sounded almost far away, he could hear Dallon whispering praises to Ryan. Brendon came down from his incredible high, panting, sweating and exhausted. He quickly cleaned up his mess and turned back to the screen.

Ryan was already passed out with Dallon gently stroking their hair. He noticed Brendon looking at them and turned his head to meet the younger's eyes.

"I love you, both of you," Dallon murmured, softly smiling at Brendon.

"I love you too, I can't wait to get back home."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, hello, I'm not dead and I'm sorry this hasn't been updated in two months. 2020 has been hectic as fuck, both in good and bad ways. Also, I'm absolutely gonna promote a couple of my fics. I have a group chat AU called Oh Shit, Here We Go Again, a Frerard smut oneshots book (literally titled that) and a Ryden, fluffy oneshot called High School Sweethearts and I'd appreciate it if you checked those out 🖤.

Sorry for the long authors note this time but as always, hope you enjoyed it and lemme know what you think! 🖤