Chapter 19

Patrick's POV

"Josh was right this is going to have everything he said." Andy said seeing that people were already staring since it was time for lunch. I said that I was going to get something to eat when hardly any one was there. "Don't worry I will get something for you!" Pete yelled running in the cafeteria before the crowd got too big. "You knew that he would do that for you." Joe said. I nodded smiling. "Come on we got to fight them off now." Joe said walking in there. "Go over and talk to him!" I heard someone say.

I looked over and saw some girl looking at me. Really. Doesn't anyone know that I am gay. She walked over and sat on the other side of the table and looked at me. "Um...hey?" I asked curious of what she wanted. "You look nice...how come I haven't seen you before?" She asked. "Thanks but no thanks blondie." I said. "Well no need to be so rude." She said getting up. I waved at her and watched her stomp back to her table with her little friends. Pete came back with some chicken and some other good foods.

A minute later Andy and Joe came back with their food. "How did you all fight them off?" I asked. "Well...someone shoved me and I shoved him back and yeah that happened." Pete said taking a bite of the way overcooked chicken. Andy didn't want a lot so he just got some salad from Joe. He knew that Joe wasn't going to eat it anyways. " I knew that he was gay!" The girl that was talking to me earlier yelled. The whole lunchroom went silent. "So what? Yeah I am gay." I said. "Yeah he is gay and so am I!" Pete yelled.

"I knew thst the new ones would be gay." She said. "Well if you would at least notice us we are not new I am the one that got into a fucking fight with Brendon Urie!" I yelled. "That was you?!" I heard someone yell walking through the door. It was Sarah. The girlfriend of Brendon. I knew that his big mouth was going to get him into some trouble. "You can't hit a girl back so..." She said slapping him. He looked at her shockingly. "Yeah girls can hit genius." She said walking off.

"Well you weren't the biggest genius when you got into a fight with her boyfriend." Andy said taking another bite of his food. "Shut up and eat your salad." Pete said getting up and throwing his food away. "He would get into something already and we haven't even made it a full day yet." I said hiding my face in my hands. "Don't worry he isn't going to hurt a girl...he's Pete." Joe said eating some of the salad that Andy was being generous of and left. "Let's just hope so." I said getting up and throwing my stuff away.

I didn't see that Pete already ran out the door of the cafeteria. "Come on let's go and hunt him down." Joe said. We walked out and saw that Pete was gone. Oh great where did he go now. I walked around until I saw that Pete ran out the door. Great great great GREAT. Joe said that he would get him but I said I would. "You sure?" Andy asked. I nodded and ran after him. All I could really see was his red jacket trying to fall off of him. "Come on Pete you said that you weren't going to give up!" I yelled when he finally stopped.

"You said that you were going to show all the assholes here that you were going to make it this year!" I yelled. "I CHANGED MY MIND!" He yelled. "No. You cannot just quit like that!" I yelled back at him. Now this was becoming a screaming match now. "Patrick I knew that I could not make it this year and everyone else did. Why don't you!?" He said walking to me.

"Because believe it or not I have faith in you." I said. "Open your eyes Patrick! I don't even know why they took me back!" He said. "Maybe because they had just a little hope in you." I said. "Please the only hope they have is that they get paid." He said. I wasn't going to deny that part.

"Please Pete...it doesn't matter what the fuck Sarah says about you. Honestly I don't care what she says because all she does it make things worse." I said. "You have no idea." He says walking off. I didn't even bother chasing him now. The little voice in my head was yelling for me to chase after him. Come on you don't even care do you?" He asked and that made me hurt. "Pete do you think that I would care if I would not be chasing after you?!" I yelled.

He sighed and walked to me and broke down."I'm sorry that I thought that you didn't care." He said. I nodded and bpetted his head and we headed on back to the school. People were already looking at us. I would say that we need to ignore them and they are no good. Well I was thinking that do I get a bit of credit for that? This is going to be a long year.

*Hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry if it sucks.*