Chapter 16

Joe's POV

Apparently Patrick is not one of the best people to tell that to because now he is pacing around ranting and frailing his arms around. I am afraid that he is going to break something. "Come on Patrick calm down...Pete is still here and in one peice." Andy said getting close to him. "No...I cannot believe that he had the nerve to do that to him!" He yelled. "Look Patrick...it is Pete's issue. Not yours." I said. "Come on if something happened to Andy you would be here just like me!" He said. "Leave me and him out of this god damnit!" I yelled.

"Come on Joe you know that it is true." Patrick said walking to me. "I know that beause I really love him and I know you love Pete before you say a word." I said. "Do you even give a shit about me and him?" Pete asked. I looked over and he looked sad. "Come on Pete you know that I didn't mean it in that way." I said trying to explain myself. "No. You have said quite enough." Patrick said sitting down. "Look if you are going to treat me this way I am gone!" I yelled storming out.

"Joe!" Andy yelled as I walked out the doorm. "Forget it. I know you want to be there for him I get it. I'll just go on home." I said walking away. Andy didn't say that I was being dumb or nothing. He just nodded and walked back in. "I cannot believe that I got into an arguement with my best friend over my boyfriend and his boyfriend. Well you can add that to the dumb things that I have done. I walked back in the house and it was quiet. And I like it.

I sat down on the couch and got my iPod. When worst comes to worse. You gotta listen to some music. At least that makes sense to me. I heard the door open and there walked in Andy. "What?" I asked taking one ear bud out. "Come here." He said making a hand motion at me. "Now what?" I asked. "What's wrong? You and Patrick never argue it is so rare when that happens." He said looking at me square in the eye.

"It just bugged me to know that he is mad at me and I am the cause of it. Andy he is one of my best friends." I said getting sad now. "Hey, don't be sad. It's Patrick he will get over it...he always has." He said rubbing my arms. I nodded and he smiled at me. "That is the Joe that I know." He said. I smiled and hugged him tight. He hugged back but tried to get back. "Don't let go...just yet." I said. He nodded and finally I let go and he smiled. "Come on you and Patrick need to get along." He said grabbing my hand. "What if he doesn't want to say it is okay?" I asked. "Don't worry I got Pete talking to him." He said. "That was a mistake Andy." I said.

"I am desperate here." He said walking with me down the road until we got to their house. "WE ARE HERE AND I BROUGHT JOE!" He yelled bursting through the door. "Could you have been any louder?" Pete asked. He shrugged and he stepped out of the way and there was Patrick. He looks like someone killed his pet in front of him. "Patrick they are back." Pete said looking at the fragile man with him. He looked up and then looked back down.

Andy's POV

This is gonna be a little bit. Joe stepped up and looked at him. "Do you still hate me." He asked. "Well..." Patrick trailed off. "PATRICK." Pete said not being happy at his remark. "Come on just say that you forgive me." Joe begged knowing that he wasn't going to get him to say yeah *no pun intended* by just standing there now come on this is Patrick we are talking about here. "Okay fine but if you screw it up again and say something like that again you can just forget it." He said pointing to the door for a gesture. He nodded and walked out with me behind him.

"Well now wasn't that good?" I asked smiling. He nodded and we walked out with nothing else to say.

*Okay so that is the next chapter. Sorry it is not so long...my computer broke so I am going to have to do all of this at the library but I am thankful I am fast at typing at my mom doesn't see this so bye for now and I am going to try to make the next chapter longer. :)*