Chapter 36

*THE END OF THIS BOOK IS NEARING BUT THAT MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SO FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL ENJOYING MY SHIT WRITING DON'T WORRY*

Pete's POV

It was a few days after we made up. I am happy we made up because today is the birth of a little emo guy. Yeah it's my birthday and it would suck to spend it without him. But at least it wouldn't be a pity party. I got up and rubbed my eyes seeing Patrick not there. I got up and walked downstairs seeing that he was not there either.

I did not let that bother me and I went and got some breakfast and sat on the couch watching some Doctor Who because why the hell not. It was quiet and then I heard Patrick come in and I smiled up at him. "Hey Petey!" He said sitting beside me and side hugging me. "Hi," I said smiling at him. "Do not worry I did not forget about your birthday relax," he said laughing and kissing my cheek. I nodded and sat cross legged looking at him. "So what does the birthday boy want to do today?" He asked smiling.

I shrugged not knowing what to do and he nodded giving me a smile. "We can just stay here if you want I do not care," he said shrugging too. I nodded smiling at the idea of just Patrick and I alone for my birthday. And not in the sexual way. "Can we just do that then?" I asked and he nodded smiling. "Of course we can I mean it is whatever you want to do for your birthday!" I nodded and looked around and grabbing the remote we watch Netflix with and gave him a smirking look. "Netflix and chill?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote from my hand. "I dated a weird emo not a local fuckboy," he was trying to find something and I laid my head in his lap and he ran a hand through my hair making me yawn. "You fall asleep I swear to god I will kick your ass," he said moving his legs. I nodded and kept my head on his lap and he smiled. "You're lucky you are cute," He said and rubbed my head and I nodded looking at him. "And I am lucky that I have a boyfriend that would never do that," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Want a bet Wentz?" He asked and I shrugged nodding. All of a sudden he moved his legs up and swung his leg kicking my ass hard making me scream and reach back holding it. "Never make a bet with me babe," he laughed and laid back on the couch and I sat on the floor looking at him. "What are you mad that I kicked your ass?" He asked and I nodded staring back up at him and he sighed shaking his head.

"Come here you little loser."

I nodded and got up laying on top of him and he just laughed and put his arms around me. This was the best feeling ever no wonder why he likes laying on me at times this is great. I eventually ended this moment by sitting up and sitting on the other side of the couch. He made a small noise and moved closer to me. I put my arms around him and my legs around him too and he laughed rubbing my back. "You are so clingy today," He says shaking his head at me.

"Hey can't the birthday boy be clingy? I'm saying he can because most people love to be snuggly and clingy," I said and he shrugged and ruffled my hair making me shove him off. "Well that was rude," he mumbled getting up. "What did my hair do to you?" I asked giving him a look. He shook his head and did it again making me give him a look. "Don't do that don't be a pain in the ass," I said groaning and fixing it. "I'd rather let you give me a pain in my ass," He said smirking at me making me choke on air.

"Oh you did not just make a sex joke with me," I said still coughing. He laughed nodding and patted my back and when I got done I gave him a look. "You are unbelievable," I said and he smiled proudly and I sat back down on the couch. I swear that guy is going to be the death of me but hey if he is going to be the death of me that is exactly how I would want to go. I laid back down not believing that he said that. Patrick. Sweet innocent Patrick. Well not so innocent anymore but yknow.

I looked up at him and he smiled at me that little shit. I pulled him down to me and he hugged me tight hiding his face in my chest. These are the moments that make me think none of this is real. He is not real this relationship is not real none of this is real it is too good for it to be real. For some reason it is real and it is true and I am still falling for him every day I am here and around him.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked running a hand through his hair. He shook his head and I nodded getting ready to give a lecture. "Okay this is how much I love you. I love you more than all the stars in this sky. That's a lot by the way if it is a clear night. I love you more than all the pizza in this world. I love you more than music I love you a whole lot Patrick and I might not act like it at times but I do. Anyone would be so lucky to have you as theirs but I am so lucky to say that you are mine." I said proudly and I saw a tear.

"Now don't get all emotional on me, Stump," I said shaking my head and he hit my chest. "Shut up you know all the right words and it makes me mad because I know I can't and god damn no wonder you had a good grade in English you know how to say the right things and ugh how did I get so lucky?" He asked looking at me and I shrug. "I ask myself that everyday."

*WOW I AM GOING TO DO ANOTHER UPDATE MAYBE TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY LAGGING AND I AM GONNA MAKE THIS UP SO MAYBE ANOTHER UPDATE I DONT KNOW IT DEPENDS ON WHAT MOOD IM IN SO, SO LONG BYE*