Chapter 33

Pete's POV

I finally got out of there and the last place I wanted to be is in the same room with Brendon Urie my once class bully. I am not saying that he was going to hurt me again the comment I would have made is that he is a grown ass man. I got back home and was going to leave Patrick to try and make some sort of peace with Brendon and the others. The thing with me is I can try all I want to try and make things right but I just don't think I can.

I sat on the couch and was going to find something on TV. Maybe when Patrick got back he could find something it turns out he is the one that picks out all of the things that we watch because there is either way too many and I cannot choose or there is nothing on. Today is one of those there is just nothing on right now times. I laid back on the couch and heard the door shut. I shot back up and looked at the door. It was Patrick and he was all smiling and stuff. That makes me worried.

I moved over on the couch so he could sit down. He took the offer and sat down. "So how was the talk you two had?" I asked. He shrugged and said that it was okay. Then he said it was great. I had mixed emotions about that. "What do you mean it was great I mean he did not try and pound you into the ground!?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled. "I even got his number so we could keep talking he wrote it on my arm because neither him or I had any paper." He said showing his arm with a number written messy.

I nodded and asked him if he thought if Brendon would mind if I had his number too. He shook his head and said that he told him to give me his number. I nodded and got my phone out and typed the number on my screen hoping that it was right. Patrick got the number down on his phone too and then he said that he was going to go and wash it off now. I nodded and watched him walk off. I grabbed my phone back out and started to send a message to Brendon.

It was not going to be a bad message at all. I was just wanting to talk to him and what has happened to him since we have not talked. I know that he was one the guy that shoved me in the mulch and made me get splinters in places I didn't even know that could have them and now here we are about to talk about good times again and not worry about him making fun of me for being me. It was a hard time back in school with him.

We talked for a little bit longer until Patrick looked over my shoulder and said that he was happy that we were getting along so well.

*I know I know it's short shhh*