Chapter 6

Patrick POV

I was looking at Joe and Pete. They were shocked with me. I actually wrote that. And they saw it. I walked out and Pete was running after me. "No leave me alone I don't want to talk right now." I yelled. "PATRICK YOU THOUGHT OF COMMITING SUICIDE BECAUSE OF ME." He yelled to me. I ignored him and he grabbed me by the shoulder. "Patrick please we are going to do something I am not going to let him push you to this limit." He said looking at me. I didn't even want to look at him in the eye right now. "Patrick I am the one that looked at the paper." He said.

My heart broke when he said that he read that note. Tears filled my eyes but I wasn't going to look at him. "Patrick you are not going to avoid me." He said. "Pete I bet you won't even care." I yelled. That made him stop. "Oh yeah I won't care that you will take your own life against mine Patrick!" He yelled. Everyone gets scared when he gets mad because he is loud when he is mad. He was getting real mad. "Pete you know that everyone hates it when you get mad." Joe said. "Well that is too bad because I don't know what I need to do from keeping Brendon from killing me and from you to not kill yourself." He said.

I wasn't going to be apart of this at all. "Come on Patrick you love Pete and he loves you. You might even love him more." Andy said patting my back. I looked down and Pete was still not making eye contact. I couldn't blame him. "Pete please just calm down like really." Joe said. He took a deep breath and looked at me. Everything was silent. He grabbed me by the arm and was now looking at me.

"Look Patrick we are going to do something about Brendon." He said. "Like what no one is going to listen to us." He said. "Yeah that is a good point." Andy said. "Come on we are going to go somewhere." Pete said dragging me. Andy and Joe followed us and we got to Pete's mom's house. Please not let my dad be in there. I do not want to talk to him and the way he is acting I don't think he wants to talk to me either. He turned the knob and it was unlocked. Well that proves that they might not be doing anything like all the other times I have tried to come over there.

We walked through and we heard some people talking and then yelling and then some glass breaking. We all tensed up waiting for someone. Turns out there was no one but my dad and Pete's mom arguing. I knew that this was not going to last. My dad ran out and looked at me. He gave me the worst look ever. I didn't even want to look at him. He glared at me and Pete gave him a mean glare as well. "What did you do to my mom now?" He asked smartly. I am so on Pete's side if they get into it. "Now what makes you think I'm going to tell you. I don't even like Patrick anymore." He said. Aw fuck no.

I didn't even do anything and he is talking shit about me. "Wait...Like? Hold up. he is your son you know you are supposed to love him by the way." Pete yelled. "Oh please like I care? What if I PAYED Brendon to be a fucking ass to him?" He said. That broke me. Pete more tham anyone. "WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled. Everything went silent. He looked at me square in the eye. "Just do not come here again and get out of our house." He said to Pete. "It's my house too ya fucker." He yelled. It was just them cussing eachother out now.

I walked out and Joe and Andy were just sitting on the side walk finding god knows what. "What are you two doing?" I asked. They looked up at me and were just throwing weeds at each other. Leave it to them to get bored and play with whatever they see. "Come on we are going home." Pete said dragging me. They waved and I sighed. This is what I have to deal with. I bet we are not gonna go yo school. I don't want to. We got to my house and the first thing Pete did when we got home was push me against the wall. No. I hope this isn't going to go anywhere.

He kissed me. "You know that you do not need to believe him." He said. I nodded and smiled. He was smiling back. "Well I am happy that you do not believe him." He said. "Well Pete he is my dad it is kind od hard not to believe him." I said. "But you don't. Patrick for real we just got done discussing this!" He said. I nodded and he kissed me again. "I love you." He said. my body tensed. That is the first time be actually said that. "I love you too." I said relaxing.

Pete's POV

I feel like he is still going to believe that he doesn't love him. I just said that I love him. He said he loved me back. I am just going over all that just happened. He smiled and I let him down from the door. "So when is your mom going to get home?" I asked. He turned to me and gave me a sad look. "Don't tell me something bad happened." I said. He nodded. I groaned loud and about banged my head against the door. "What is so bad about that?" Patrick asked. "She is your mom the only one in your family that supported you." I said. He nodded and looked down at his feet.

He get nervous and I mean really nervous when he looks at his feet. I have noticed that in a lot of people. "Now who is going to support us?!" I yelled. "Wait..what even happened to your mom?" I asked. He took a shaky breath. "She was supposed to come home yesterday." He said. I looked up and he nodded. "So your mom was supposed to come home yesterday but she didn't?" I asked. He nodded and shrugged. "I should have been expecting something like that." He said. "Patrick. You and I both know that your mom would not do that." I said.

"So we are gonna go and find your mom!" I yelled grabbing his hand. "Pete what in the world got you into finding my mom?" He asked. "Because I love you and we are gonna find her." I said. He sighed and yanked away. "Patrick..." I said. "No Pete. I am not going to go. You can go all you want but I am not." He said stern. "Fine if you do not care about your mom fine." I said. "You really do not need to get so mad all the god damn time." He yelled. "Seriously and guess who the cause of it is the whole time?" I yelled.

"So you are blaming me for all of this!?" He yelled. All of this is going to lead to something bad I know it. "No I am not blaming you at all." I said smartly. I know that wasn't right. He deserves it right now. "Pete why don't you just go home." he said. "Look. The home I used to live in has a fucking asshole bitch and his wife." I said. "You know that the wife is your mom." I said. "Exactly. And I do not want you to not have a mom as well. Please Patrick just listen." I said. He didn't give in for a minute. "She might be in some kind of trouble and we won't know about it." I said.

That broke him.