five.

in the blink of an eye, their first semester had ended and semester break had finally come. jeongin had spent a large proportion of his break with his close friends, beomgyu and chenle. they mostly hung out, and went on a short trip within the country.

while on the other side, yoojin had spent most of her time rotting inside her bedroom. the only time that her friends had managed to drag her asocial butt out of her room was on the girl's own birthday.

before they knew it, second semester officially started. days went by and everything had been pretty ordinary. nothing really special happened, just some sad posts from the account every other day.

until the day of their math test.

waking up extra early, jeongin glanced at the dark environment outside of the window briefly and started his morning routine. the boy had bought small packs of snacks for everyone as an encouragement for them to do well on their tests.

he grabbed his school bag and jacket as he walked towards the front door making the least noise as possible. on the way, he saw his drunk father passed out on the couch. shooting the man a dirty look, he departed from his house without a second thought.

for jeongin, the math test was rather simple. anyone could tell he was in an excellent mood that day by his skipping and humming of his favorite song on the way home.

to add more happiness to his marvelous day, 'sadgirlhours' posted a picture with the caption referring to the snacks he gave out once again after he had his supper.

as he sat in front of the desk in his small room, an idea came to him. since the person had been posting whenever they received snacks from him, he could give one to one person each day and see when they would upload a post about it.

yang jeongin, you genius.

「 ⌦ 」

[ ch. five fin. ]

[ 22:32 ; 14 mar 2020 ]