one.

yoojin opened the account a few months ago. when she first started high school.

truthfully, she felt like her struggles were not that big comparing to some others. then again, it's not the amount that matters, but how much they affect the person.

she used this account as an emotion dump. all of her pent up frustration and sadness after a day would be poured out there.

especially after her daily section of standing in the shower and questioning her life.

she had always been seen as the happy-go-lucky girl, and even herself believed that she was as carefree as her image. don't get her wrong, she loved being that bright girl everyone saw, but sometimes she just wanted to break away from her character to be a smol, depressed potato and curl up in a corner.

the girl used to have perfect grades, making her parents proud and all that. however, towards the end of middle school, they began to drop ever so slightly. since all her parents saw was a perfect report card, they were not aware that most of the 'a's were on the edge of falling one grade down.

it all went downhill once she started high school. her grades slipped faster than kevin from her middle school could drop his cake. from the marks of her assignments and tests, she could tell that she was getting worse academically.

her declining academic performance had made her think about her future, which led her to the conclusion that she was a useless piece of crap who had no direction in life.

and that was how her hidden hatred for school had surfaced.

of course she didn't hate her friends or classmates there, but some teachers and subjects had always been testing her patience.

yoojin still had to keep up with her happy-go-lucky label in order to avoid people asking, yet deep down she knew she was no longer the untroubled girl she once had been.

「 ⌦ 」

[ ch. one fin. ]

[ 12:16 ; 12 mar 2020 ]