𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19

Y/n's POV

We all heard some commotion outside, which led to the arrival of all of the Sins.

"Y/n, stay in here with B/n. We'll be fine outside with Captain." I nodded my head and lifted him from Elizabeth's arms. "Be safe out there, and kick some ass for me."

I was stuck inside, occasionally laughing at one of the Sins that went flying across the sky.

B/n was surprisingly being really calm about it all, despite the really loud sounds from outside.

"Ooh, look who we have here."

I turned around instantly and saw my brother Zeldris.

"What do you want, Z?"

He walked closer, as my fist lit on fire and Tretanoia appeared in my grasp.

"Come on, we just want the baby.."

I turned my sacred treasure into a spear and pointed it at Zeldris.

"Don't come anywhere near my child, you short asshole."

He stuck his arms up in defense, before taking out his sword and swinging at me.

I ducked and held the small being close to me, hearing his loud cries.

"Sh sh.. it's okay."

I continuously blocked all of Z's attacks, flipping everywhere and damaging him quite a few times.

"You must be insane if you think you'll land a hand- no breathe on my baby. Just get out while you still can, I don't want to kill you."

"Do you not know how powerful your child is? An immortal demon, with one of the strongest demons as its mother? The next generation of the Demon King's line? No one will get hurt if you just hand me your son! Simple."

That isn't simple-

I scoffed and discreetly pressed the button behind the bar.

Merlin was there in a split second, and took B/n before Zeldris could even comprehend what happened.

"Alright! If you really want to fight, we can do it now."

His face turned into a scowl, as he pounced at me. I dodged and ran backwards outside, not wanting to destroy the tavern.

He sent a Dark Nebula at me, though I full countered it.

That was a lot of damage.

"You.. bitch."

"You're so sweet, Zelda!"

Z then did something for Melascula and Estarossa of the Commandments to appear behind him.

"Angel, I'm afraid you're cornered. Hand the baby over and just get this over with.", Melascula said, getting tired of my refusing.

I growled and slashed off her head along with all of her hearts, leaving two Commandments left.

Estarossa and Zeldris both gasped, then started running at me.

Raging.

I blocked Esta first, but got slammed to the ground by Zeldris.

"You killed one of my comrades- it's your time to die now."

I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the face, escaping Z's grip.

"You knew that it was gonna happen the moment that you even thought about doing something to my family.."

I didn't even notice Estarossa behind me, too busy dealing with my (unfortunately) cocky brother.

I turned around last minute, but a sheet of red enveloped my vision.

Huh?

"You immortal bastard!", Estarossa shouted. That told me exactly who it was-

Ban.

That's also when Zeldris and Esta began running towards Merlin's lab; where B/n was.

Shit!

Ban and I jumped on the town's buildings and through many things to make it before them.

"So how was giving birth..? Ha..Ha.."

"Shut the fuck up. I will kill you."

When we ran inside and locked the door, Merlin was with a happy B/n in a perfect cube.

"Phew! Merlin, thank you so much. Two of the Commandments are coming this way though, so can you keep that up?"

She nodded her head, disabling the cube.

I walked over and kissed B/n's forehead, which made him calm down instantly.

Ban started tearing up, and kissed the baby on his head as well.

"Quit crying, you crybaby. We need to fight."

He hit me on the head while still looking at the small being. "So.. perfect."

"Yeah! I know, Ban! We've been known that. Now let's go!"

Merlin then flew upstairs to her room. "I will be up here with the baby, Y/n. Be safe."

I nodded and cursed underneath my breath. I just gave birth, and now I have to deal with this shit.

I dragged Ban away, back outside.

Merlin put a giant perfect cube around the lab, which pretty much melted a good bit of my worries.

"Ready to kick ass like the old days?"

I rolled my eyes but smiled regardless. "Let's do it."