𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14

12:45pm
Y/n's POV
My eyes widened at the statement. "B-Ban.."

Ban's face was cherry red, and he tried avoiding eye contact.

At the same time, I tried to hide my smile.

"I'm glad we're on the same page."

Ban's head snapped towards me. "Y-you.. too?"

I looked at his adorable face and nodded. "Of course. You're the love of my life, you doofus."

I could tell that Ban had started getting all giddy and excited. "Should we tell everyone?"

I nodded my head again and smiled the biggest that I have in a while, before Zeal had booked it back inside.

He shouted something out loud, for everyone to come rushing outside.

"You want to have a baby?"

"Oh my God, those are gonna be pretty babies!"

"Eeeek!"

"I call being Godmother!"

"I call father!"

"NO! I wanna be"-

"Ok, will you all calm down?", I interrupted, shutting everyone up quickly.

"Sorry..", they all said st the same time.

I sighed and brought my fingers to the bridge of my nose, everybody waiting for an answer.

"Yes, we're going to try for a baby."

Elizabeth, Diane and Guila started squealing again, while King passed out.

Gowther had come up to my stomach, and put both of his hands on it.

"Hm.. call me crazy but I hear a heartbeat in there.."

Ban and I both looked dead at each other, with huge smiles on our faces.

"We're gonna be p"- I was interrupted by a sick feeling in my stomach.

Diane and Elizabeth giggled a little, knowing it was morning sickness, while Ban was scared as hell.

"What's wrong with sis?", Meliodas asked.

I rushed inside and flung open the bathroom door, puking my insides out.

Ban had literally busted the door down, and kneeled down beside me.

"W-what's wrong? Are you and the baby okay!?"

I put up my finger to signal him to wait, and he held my hair back as I finished my business.

I had flushed the toilet and was washing my hands, about to explain to Ban what was happening.

"When you're pregnant, at first, you'll get morning sickness. Or in other words, I may have to puke alot."

Ban's face literally defined the word 'confusion', and I chuckled a little when I saw it.

"We don't have time for me to explain pregnancy. Maybe another time."

He just nodded his head slowly and held the slightly broken door open for me. "Thank you."

The Sins and Holy Knights all stared at me when I walked out, but the first thing I was going for was Zeal.

I looked at him with a fake "mad" look, and swung him up off of the ground.

"You big mouth!", I exclaimed, tickling his little stomach.

Zeal just laughed uncontrollably, as everyone looked at the adorable sight in awe.

"You two are going to be great parents."