𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

12:39pm
Y/n's POV
"♫ Oh honey, aren't you so sweet, Y/n, Y/n, you'll be mine forever! Oh I love you, I love you, will you marry me? ♫

I looked at Damon in a way that said, "Are you serious?"

Mainly because the song was absolute trash, and because he had the nerve to propose to a 'married' woman.

His eyes were filled to the brim with happiness and the need for me to answer him.

Now was the time to strike.

"No. Hell to the no. Now let me the hell out."

I looked at the phone and noticed that the Sins had all started running out of the tavern for some reason.

Welp.

Damon on the other hand, looked so mad that he could probably kill someone right now.

"Why not.. is it all because of that tall guy.."

"Yeah, it is. It's all because of MY HUSBAND! You fucking dumbass, what part of IM MARRIED do you not get?"

Damon brought his arm up and aimed it towards my face, before I caught it and twisted it around his back.

"You probably should've chained me back up."

I brought his other hand behind his back, and picked up the handcuffs off the desk with my free hand.

"Guys, you don't have to mute now! I got the big boy down already.", I said, referring to the Sins.

Ban unmuted the phone.

The whole time while we were having a conversation, Damon had just laid there in defeat.

I got up off of his back, taking another pair of cuffs and putting them on his wrists.

"Hey babe, can you hand the phone to Merlin?"

Ban did, and I asked her a question about the factory.

I showed her the metal that surrounded the room, and she told me that it was definitely Duranium.

I then showed her the metal that made up the walls outside of the room.

"Aha.. that's just Iron. You can very easily break through that. Only worry is getting out of the room that you're in.", she informed me, before I asked Damon a question.

"Why'd you give up so easily?"

With a chuckle, he replied, "Babygirl, I didn't give up at all."

..and a bunch of his assassins entered the room.

Shit.

I dodged a hit from one of them, and punched two on the face, kicked one across the room, shot several of them with Damon's arrows, and used Tretanoia on the rest.

"Those weren't hard to beat.. is that really what you got your hopes up for?", I snickered, picking up the phone and taking the keys off of one of the assassins.

I unlocked the door, just as the Sins all said that they made it to the factory.

I found a window that faced the front of the factory, and waved down at them.

"Left window second up. I'm gonna go—"

I got interrupted by the window being smashed, and Ban tackled me to the ground.

His lips crashed onto mine before I could make any protest.

"Oh my God, I missed you so much!" He pulled away when the rest of the Sins all came in through the same window.

"I missed you too, even though I was gone for under a day."

"Y/n!", everyone cheered.

I stood up, wiping off my pants, before I got pulled into a group hug, consisting of Guila, Elizabeth, King, Gowther, and Meliodas.

"I was gone for a few hours.. did you guys miss me that much?"

"We have nothing on how much Ban missed you. He cried for hours, taking B(Y/n) with him everywhere!" Diane replied, laughing from outside of the factory.

I chuckled before telling him how Damon isn't dead just yet.

"I left him in there for you to torture. Would you like to do the honors?"

His face lit up even more than it already had, and he took his nunchucks from around his neck, skipping into the room where I was kept hostage.

"Don't mind if I do!!"

With a smile, I looked to Merlin, and Gowther, who helped me alot during the operation.

"Thanks alot, without you both, it would've taken way longer for me to get outta here.."

With a nod, Merlin made her way outside to chat with Diane, Gowther staying by my side.

"I was feeling very.. lonely, I think the term was, when you were gone. I am happy that you are back.", he said nonchalantly, hugging me after.

"Aww, thanks Gowther."

"Anyways, we should probably get back home- I'll answer all questions once we get there... If we get there.", I said, looking at the room that held Damon and Ban.

A bit later, Ban had made it out with a scowl on his face.

"Stupid bastard.."

My brother had looked over at Ban, who was clearly pissed off.

"Did you kill him?", he asked.

"Of course I did. No one gets away with hurting my Y/n.."

"Then why are you so pissed off.."

"Cause' that asshole said something stupid before I chopped off his big head."

"What?", I asked, completely intrigued.

"It's nothing.. quite stupid to get worked up about."

"That Damon took your virginity..", Gowther said, reading Ban's mind.

"Hey!"

My face turned red, before I started laughing.

1 at that lie Damon told,

and

2 at Ban's face.

"He told a damn lie! Do you really think I would've touched that asswipe? HA!", I replied.

Ban sighed in reflief, just as Guila had said the best thing all day.

"We should probably get back..."

We all agreed, standing around Merlin who teleported us back to the Boar's Hat.

I flung open the door, getting tackled by Hawk.

"Y/n! Y/n! You're okay!"

I pat his back, lifting him off of me.

"Yeah yeah. I'm fine, thank you. I'd probably still be there if I wasn't so powerful. It's like Saitama, it's boring being so strong!"

Standing back up, Ban pulled me into his arms. "I'm glad that you're strong, so that you'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever go again."

I smirked and sat at the table where the rest of the Sins sat.
"Any questions?"