𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

3:30pm
Y/n's POV
The Sins and Guila all sat at the table for some reason, like we were playing truth or dare.

"Question Time!", Diane cheered. I then came to the conclusion that everyone had a lot of questions. Yay.

I sat on Ban's lap, since we couldn't fit another stool at the table.

"You guys know that you could've just asked me the questions anytime, instead of crowding around the table- plus, Damon's dead so what's the point?"

"That may be true, but I wanna know why that bastard kept calling you babe.", Ban growled.

"That's because he was my abusive ex boyfriend, if it wasn't obvious enough."

"Figured.."

"Lad- Sorry, Y/n, I apologize for asking such a personal question, but did.. anything happen while you were held captive", Elizabeth asked, biting her nails.

"You're fine, and no. Nothing happened- I wouldn't let Damon do that. He took advantage of me for too long, and i'm stronger than that now."

Merlin then asked a great question.

"Who were those assassins that Damon had sent after you and Ban?"

I had to think back to when Damon told me the exact answer.

"Ah, some of them were from the demon race, like the general, and one of them named Hunter that I had acquainted with before. The rest were just very well trained humans."

Meliodas looked at me wide eyed.
"I wonder if they got turned into demons like the New Generation."

Guila then joined in. "Hunter Woods?", she asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, how do you know?"

"Helbram told us stories about how he had the most successful transformation. His power level went up in the 20,000's!"

"Yep, that's him- and he unluckily got forced to work with Damon..", I sighed.

I leaned into Ban, who was apparently asleep.
"Any more questions, then?"

"No, we'll let you and Ban sleep.", my brother replied, with a cheeky smile.

I ruffled his hair, and told him "You get some sleep too. We're heading to Camelot tomorrow, aren't we?"

Merlin nodded, explaining how Arthur was whining about missing us and wanting to see us soon.

"He's such a little baby.."

I poked my knocked- out boyfriend in the face, his arms wrapping around me in response.

"Baaaan, we have to go upstairs- I don't even know how the hell you're still sleeping up straight."

Ban groaned and stood up, picking me up bridal style. With a yawn, he waved his hand and jumped to the top of the stairs.

Play song if you want to, now:

Ban set me down on the bed, letting me get into a comfortable position before laying on top of me.

His hand glided to mine, and he placed it on top of his head.

"Play.. with my hair.", he mumbled.

I grinned and did so, at the same time as it started raining.

"Read me a story.."

"Ban, I don't have a book with me."

"Make something up.. I want to hear your voice."

"You're such a baka.."

I scratched Ban's scalp, the grip of his arms around me loosening.

"Nah ah ah.. you want a story, you'll have to stay up for it, you softie."

"Only for you, Y/n."

I leaned down and kissed the top of his head, finally coming up with some trash.

"Hm.. there once was a woman in her 3000's who met and fell in love with this really ugly guy named Ban."-

"Hey!"

"Joking, joking. There was a woman in her 3000's who met, and fell in love with this really cute man."-

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy."

"Interrupt me again and you won't be.", I said, getting a tired laugh in response.

"As I was saying, a really SEXY man named Ban, and he stole her heart like he promised. Of course the stupid woman had left Ban for a cause that made the man very-"

"Sad. Quite sad.", Ban interrupted for the 3rd time, and I flicked him on the forehead. "Ow.."

"The man was sad.. and had to live without his lover for years. The woman though, had felt the same way, though the man didn't think that was true. The woman ran out from her dad's bakery, where she stayed to take care and protect him, and ran into a girl with icy blue hair. The girl had known where the woman's lover was, and had her go on an adventure that led to the reunion of her and her lover."

I continued. "They reunited, along with the bittersweetness of the fact that the woman left her father on his own.. something she regrets. But what she will never regret, is finding her lover, and staying with him for the end of eternity. That she finally found what she was looking for all of those years. What I love most, and will treasure till my end. You. And that's a promise. I love you, Ban."

I pulled back his long hair and kissed his forehead, before slightly pushing his head back on my chest since he had slipped into an uncomfortable position.

"You do realize that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.. and that I would give up everything for you.. I know you're asleep, but just know that forever. Good night, my love.

Ban's breathing had steadied and he relaxed on me completely. So he wasn't asleep.. Sneaky immortal..