𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

Y/n's POV
3:15pm
I had finally found prey- a whole bunch of Tilapia, a common type of fish that people typically eat.

May not be special, but it's really good for you, and I can do a lot of stuff with fish.

I gave Merlin the signal, and she teleported me back to Camelot (I was at a river tens of miles away).

Standing in front of the Boar's Hat, I waited for Ban and my brother to get back.

Ban came first, running up the hill with a load of bunnies-

Meliodas the same but with a sword wolf.

I smirked at the two who didn't look a bit tired.

"Did you have fun?"

Meliodas scratched his head while looking at what I caught.

"Sure, but what's so cool about fish?"

"Fish provides protein, B vitamins, iron, vitamin D, selenium and healthful omega-3 fatty acids EPA+DHA-all for about 200 calories or less per serving. Plus, I can do a whole lot with it in the cooking aspect.", I informed the two, pushing up the invisible glasses on my nose.

"Sis, since when did you get smart?"

I wonked Mel on the top of the head with my fist, and declared that I had the best catch.

"No I do!"

"Shortie, you caught a wolf. Mine's the best catch."

"You two are both wrong. My fish are the greatest."

We just laughed altogether, and stored our prey in the back.

Washing my hands at the bathroom sink, I peeked my head out of the door and saw Meliodas groping a flustered Elizabeth.

I took a pebble from the plant beside the sink and chucked it at his head, right before Hawk had head butted him.

"Freaking perv..", we both said at the same time.

I turned off the light and closed the bathroom door, walking to the bar- where Meliodas stood- sitting on top of it with my phone.

Ban came in with Jericho by his side, both of them waving at me cutely.

I waved back with a smile, "Hey guys! Are you hungry?"

Jericho's stomach rumbled at the exact same time that I asked. "Very."

Ban walked up to me while I was still on the bar, and wrapped his arms around me, his head resting on my shoulder. "I'm.. tired."

"Well then go upstairs and sleep while I cook Jericho something."

With a kiss, he dragged his tired body up the stairs, and I hopped off the bar.

Mel had been making a drink the entire time, and slid it across the counter with a grin.

"Thanks, brother. Are you hungry as well?"

"I'm not, but Elizabeth wanted something to eat from you a few minutes ago."

I nodded my head and decided to cook some of the fish that I prepared for dinner.

The dish that I had in mind was cajun, a slightly spicy yet delicious meal that my dad used to cook me before I left.

Jericho followed me into the kitchen, sitting on the counter with a book.

I laid out some foil and placed the fish on it, skinning it, seasoning it and sliding it into the oven with some lemon.