𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

(This chapter later on does have aspects of ab*se, just to warn you ❤️)

9:30pm
Ban's POV
After Y/n made her statement, a man emerged from the dust that had built up after the break in.

He was about 3 inches taller than Y/n, 8 shorter than me, looking down at her and licking his lips.

"You haven't changed at all, eh love?"

I growled and walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

What the hell?

Not necessarily meaning to, I heard Hawk mumble a number to Captain.

"12,470.. and 2,450 each."

I had went ahead and guessed that he was referring to 'Damon' and his minion's power levels, and focused back on my "wife".

"Is that.. a child? Did you have a child with that man!?", he questioned, doing some hand motion that made all of his assassins go after me.

The Sins and Guila all got into their stance, pouncing at them, yet with a sigh and snap of her fingers, Y/n had made them all vanish in the blink of an eye.

"Super Star Counter Vanish." she mumbled, setting down Zeal.

Damon had a shocked look on his face, resulting in his demise.

"Goddamn, you even got stronger, baby.. you'll be the perfect queen for me."

He tried to grab Y/n's hand, before I had sliced it off using my nunchucks . "Don't touch her."

"Eh, who are you to interfere?"

"Look here, I thought it was obvious enough, but Ban here is Y/n's husband. So if you could be so kind enough as to get the hell- excuse me Guila- out of my tavern, I'd greatly appreciate it.", Captain replied, swiftfully going in to slash Damon with Lostvayne.

Instead, a cloud of smoke appeared, and the last thing I heard were the protests of my girlfriend.

11:30am
Sunday
Y/n's POV
My eyes opened slowly, and I had the biggest migraine that I've had for a long time.

I tried moving, but was caught by chains- dammit.

"Ah.. so you're awake, my love."

I rolled my eyes and turned them to the cocky bastard sitting at a nearby desk.

"Why the hell am I here- I want answers."

"It's simple, really.. I want you. I want all of you- for you to share the feelings as I do to you. I still love you, in case you haven't figured it out."

"You dick! You abused me when we were together- what makes you think I'd ever forgive you for that shit? Go fuck yourself.."

Damon stood up from his desk and walked towards me, a deep scowl etched on his face.

I kept my glare, not scared of him for a second. His hand touched my face before slapping me in the same spot.

"Now listen here, Kitten. You're gonna follow my directions or it's game over."

I chuckled, smirking smugly at the fact that he didn't know about my invincibility.

"Seriously? Is death game over?"

Damon's face turned red, slightly.

"Well yes, yes it is. And I'll make it the most painful execution I can think of."

"Oh yeah, that's nice and all, but do you have any food around here? I feel like I'm gonna die of starvation."

Damon scoffed, just as one of his assassins brought in a tray of food.

"Perfect timing!" He placed the tray in front of me, waiting for me to do something.

I busted out of the chains with little to no effort, and began eating my food.

"What... but there's a spell on those chains!"

"Don't worry. I'm hungry, so I won't beat your ass yet."

12:15pm
Ban's POV
"Ban, we'll get her back. You need to calm down before you seriously strain yourself."

I lifted my head to look at Elizabeth, who had a soft smile on her face.

My face on the other hand, was tragic- I had puffy eyes, a stuffy nose, and one of Y/n's stuffed bears for me to soak with my tears.

"Dude, you know she's been gone for hours.. and I can still sense her being alive. If I know Y/n as a sister at all, I'd say that she can protect herself just fine.", Captain reassured me, not being the happiest person either.

I cleared my throat and laid back on B(Y/n).
(If you remember, the bear is Ban and Y/n's name together).

"It's n-not that I don't think s-she can take care of hers-self.. I just don't k-know what that bastard is g-gonna do to her..", I choked out.

"It'll be alright, we just need to come up with a plan and we'll be out tonight. I promise. Just shut up with the crying."

Out of nowhere, Elizabeth's phone began ringing.

I turned my head to look at her, to see her eyes sparkle and her entire face light up.

"Y/n!! Are you ok?", she asked, and I snatched the phone out of her hand, getting tackled by Captain.

I broke down as soon as I saw her perfect face on screen.

"Y-Oh my god. Y/n.. *cough* Are you ok?" *Sniffle*

All I heard was a chuckle from the other side.

"Ban, baby, are you really crying?"

"...No.. I was uh.. allergi-"

"Let me see! I wanna talk to her!", Mel yelled, trying to take the phone out of my hand.

The rest of the Sins, plus Guila and Zeal looked at the two of us like we were insane.

"You're such a baby. Make sure everyone hears me."

I turned up the volume, before questioning her.

"Wait, how do you have your phone?" I was so excited to see Y/n that I forgot about the fact that she's on the phone.

"A spell. From Merlin, thank you very much by the way, who obviously sensed that I was getting taken away and must've put an invisibility spell on my phone. I only just saw it again when that prick and his little minion left the room."

"No need to thank me, it's you we're talking about.", Merlin replied, before standing next to me, her arm resting on my shoulder.

Y/n turned the camera around so Merlin could see the building.

Everyone gathered around the table, trying to see where Y/n was.

"I've tried everything- this room is crazy durable. I've tried breaking down the door, and loads more. It's weird though, because I broke through the magic spell chains with no problem at all."

Merlin sighed. "Duranium. May sound cliche, but it's the strongest metal ever to exist. No way you're getting out of that one without going berserk."

Gowther then walked between Captain and I, leaning his elbows on the table.

"Oh, I may have an idea of where that is. I believe, that she is being held captive in the old factory around 12 miles away from here.", he informed us, as I sprung out of my seat and gave him a bear hug.

"Oh, thank you thank you thank you! You're useful!"

When Y/n turned the camera back around, I dropped Gowther and sat back in my seat immediately.

"Shit, they're coming back. Mute the phone.", she demanded, and I did so quickly.

Y/n leaned the phone on the bottom of the desk, out of sight.