𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

(That picture though..)

Huge time skip
7:57pm
Ban's POV
Back in Liones, it was now Thursday, October 26th, and

Y/n's baby bump got really big.

I on the other hand, was training with Captain when she came outside.

"Wrap it up and come in to eat dinner!"

I looked back at Y/n, with a pleading face.

"Nope. You have to eat dinner before everyone else demolishes it- or in other words, before I do."

As soon as she said that, Meliodas ran inside.

I followed behind him, closing the door shut and locking it.

The Sins had all sat down and started eating, chatting about something I honestly didn't care about.

I sat down beside Escanor, who was drinking booze and talking to Merlin.

"Ey Ban, come here for a second.", Y/n said out of nowhere-

I stood up quickly and walked over, wrapping my arms around the top of her stomach.

(Y/n's sitting on a barstool) "So Margaret just texted me, that her Old Man had a vision."

"O..kay?"

"Let me finish, baka. It was about the baby, and the vision had Mel holding a baby boy."

When I tell you that Captain got happy real quick, I mean it. "A.. baby boy? I'm gonna have a nephew!"

"He's gonna be so strong! Oh, this is amazing!", Diane squealed, jumping around with Elizabeth again.

Y/n just smiled and shook her head.

Now that I think about it, Y/n is in incredibly good shape. Her ankles aren't all swollen, and she's still as lively as before.

"That's because Merlin put spell on Y/n, so that she wouldn't have so many problems.", Gowther replied after reading my mind.

I threw a fork in his direction, and it hit the side of his head.

I turned Y/n around in her seat, and kneeled down in front of her stomach.

"Hey, little one.. we all can't wait to see your cute ass.", I cooed, before getting bopped on top of the head by Y/n.

"Still a baby, doofus." I sent her a playful glare, and then continued, hearing loads of awes from around the tavern.

"We'll have a name reveal tomorrow, and it's so freaking cute.. Auntie Diane, Elizabeth and Merlin will all spoil you and love you to death, while Uncle Meliodas, King, and Escanor will train you to become nice and strong. That is, if The Captain doesn't kill you with his cooking."

With that statement, I got hit on top of the head again, but this time by the demon himself.

"I would say that my cooking isn't that bad, but that wouldn't be the truth, right?"

"Right", everyone replied.

I stood back up and grabbed Y/n a plate, sitting back down beside her.

"Do you feel okay?"

"Yep, I'm feeling great actually."

She reached her hand over and stole a piece of broccoli off of my plate.

"Didn't think you'd be one to eat broccoli, Ban." I smirked and slid it over to her.

"I know you haven't eaten yet, so I actually got it for you. And I'm not moving until you eat it."