𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

Ban's POV
10:20am
Sunday
I stretched in my place, my mind immediately wandering back to last night.

The story was obviously about Y/n, and it made me really happy knowing her side of the story completely.

Taking a shower and getting dressed, I had headed downstairs and met eyes with my beautiful girlfriend, who was currently serving another table.

I walked up behind her and gave her a hug, before entering the kitchen. There sat Gowther and Escanor, who were both chatting away about some poetry book.

Nerds.

"Thank you Ban. I take that as a compliment, due to my studies conclusion that I am called that quite alot.", Gowther replied, after reading my mind.

Y/n had strutted in wearing that revealing uniform, and laughed at what Gowther had said.

"Babe, you can't win when it comes to Gowther.", she concluded, bringing my head down and pecking my forehead.

She then took a few plates and balanced one on her head.

I then watched as a jealous wife stuck out her leg, hoping for Y/n to fall.

I just leaned back and watched as Y/n walked over her leg without looking down, and then going back to step on her foot.

Not dropping a single thing.

"You should stop staring. It's kinda creepy.", Diane whispered to me through the open kitchen window.

I gave her a glare and she threw her arms up in defense. I then sighed.

"She's too beautiful not to be stared at.."

7:30pm
Y/n's POV
It had just turned dinnertime in the tavern, and people were entering quickly.

Ban and I were cooking up a storm, while Diane shrunk and took the waitressing with Elizabeth.

I had reached to tap the bell- which signals that a new dish was made- and Ban's hand reached up at the same time.

With a chuckle, he rang it twice and went back to work.

Diane picked up 3 out of the 12 plates made, and I had ended up cutting my finger at the exact same time.

"Shit!", I mumbled, only for the worry of my blood getting on the food.

I stuck it in my mouth, cutting the rest of the onion with my
(non-dominant hand).

I brought the cutting board over to the sink, taking my healed finger out of my mouth and cleaning the onions.

"Why the hell'd you wash them after they were cut?", Ban asked, his head cocked to the side.

"To be honest, I have no idea- it was on the order slip to do so though, for every person at the table."

He just scratched his head and shook it, before plating a few more dishes, me adding the onions on top.

I looked out of the opening that led to the main room, to see that there were waiting people at the door.

Welp.

Back to work.

8:00pm
The tavern finally closed, and I wasn't really tired at all.

I sat on top of the bar, while Ban was talking with my brother about some plan.

Mel had stood on a table to get our attention.

"Extra..", I mumbled.

"We're heading to Camelot tonight, and will most likely arrive early tomorrow. King Arthur wants to see Y/n and Merlin, along with our protection against the demons that are soon to attack. Are we good?"