𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

7:00pm
Y/n's POV
Making my way back to the village, I came face to face with another demon.

Sighing loudly, I cut out the Holy Knight from it before it could move.

Escanor appeared, running up to me in his nightime form.

"What- How- Where the hell have you been?", I asked, walking circles around the thin man.

He shivered, replying that he spent lots of time at My Sweet Gluttony.

I stopped circling him, and gave him my (Ban's) oversized jacket, leaving me in a tank top.

"You're obviously cold, you stick. I don't need you catching a cold right now whilst in battle, cause' then I'll have to take car of two people! Don't forget to drink something warm before bed so you don't get sick. You're the last..", I dragged on, scolding Escanor for walking around with nothing on.

"A-alright, Lady Y/n. I'll m-make sure to do that."

Sending Escanor off, I ran into Merlin, who was fighting 2 demons at a time.

Knowing she had them covered, I began searching for Ban.

My brother then got launched, coincidentally landing next to me.

"Bro, are you okay?"

"No."

"Nice."

I ran past Mel, finding Ban quickly.

Why the hell are we fighting on the first and second chapter again?

This shit isn't fair.

Out of nowhere, Ban picked me up and jumped onto a roof, saving me from an incoming demon.

Knowing his plan, he dropped me on top of its neck, and I got a clear shot of cutting its head off, and the person out of it.

Merlin then teleported over and teleported the Holy Knight to the infirmary, which is her 'job' in this operation.

Ban met back up with me, and finished off the last few demons.

The Sins met up, including Howzer, Guila, Griamore and Gilthunder.

"Phew, I actually broke a sweat there.", Howzer boasted as Gil hit him in the back of the head.

Ban wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, resting his head on my shoulder and complaining about his body hurting.

"Damn, I guess there's not gonna be any ling."-

"I'm feeling great! Just gotta stretch it out.", He interrupted, stretching his arms, and I smirked, feeling him go back into the previous position.

"Wait, where's Captain?", Diane asked, standing up and looking around.

"3...2...1...", I counted, as Mel flew to us in his demon form.

"Hey! I need to get home so I can check up on Jericho..", I reminded Ban, who groaned and didn't move a muscle.

Just as I was about to leave, Meliodas had collapsed.

I walked in front of him, hearing everyone's gasps and concerns, and checked his pulse.

"He's obviously still alive, but needs to rest. I'll take these two back to the tavern, you guys focus on getting every villager to safety and cleaning up the town."

"Got it!", Everyone replied, as we all separated.

With my brother in my arms and Ban on my back, they were both asleep, leaving me to make it back to the tavern.