𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16

12:00pm
Ban's POV:
After we were done eating breakfast, Mama Hawk had started our journey.

Y/n was outside with Diane, and I was stuck inside with Veronica, trying to help her with her Home Ec class project.

She decided to come with us after Griamore did as well.

"So I add 3 eggs, and then stir the mix?"

"Yep, then add the chocolate after."

She nodded, doing exactly that, but it flew everywhere.

Y/n had walked in without us knowing, and approached the kitchen catastrophe.

"Let me see, hun. Make sure that when you mix, the spoon touches the bottom of the bowl- or else, the mixture won't be completely mixed. Plus, this is way too thick and powdery- give me the milk."

I handed her the milk, and watched her mix the batter skillfully.

"It's too late now, but you know that I had a cake mixer, right?", Y/n informed us, as Veronica facepalmed.

"Ban.. said there wasn't one."

Y/n finished her mixing and opened a cabinet that I didn't open previously.

"This is the entire baking cabinet.. Ban, I told you this!"

Veronica hopped up and bopped me on the head.

"Baka."

Y/n just laughed and shooed me off.

"I can help Roni with the rest of the cake. Go outside and talk to my brother."

I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Y/n."

1:00pm
I was still outside with Captain, talking about random things, when he brought up something really random.

"When was the last time you talked- or even seen- Elaine?"

My eyes widened slightly, and I looked back at the tavern.

"Well, it was in the Necropolis, a few months ago. She saved my life, but it was because she.. kissed me. Y/n doesn't know, but I feel like she'd be really mad if I told her.. Plus, I need to go to the Fairy King's Forest.. I'm gonna die!"

He for some reason, just started laughing.

"You really think Y/n, my sister, your girlfriend, Tiger Sin of Despair, would be mad at someone who saved your life? If anything, this'll be her answer"-

Cap cleared his throat and turned around in my direction.

"Oh, I know. Blah blah told me, and as long as you didn't feel anything, and I don't ever meet her, i'm just glad that she revived your dumbass. You should also leave before we get to Istar. Scene."

I brought my arm to the back of my head.

"That's close to what she's going to say, and I know.. I just don't want anything to change between us. I love her, and am completely over Elaine. But I also owe Elaine and have to replenish the forest.."

"Well, there's no way to know unless you tell her. Coming clean, no secrets is the best way to start B/n's life off.", Captain suggested, and I flicked his ahoge.

"Thanks. I'll tell her now."