𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6

10:57am
Ban's POV
Saturday
I was woken up, by Y/n scratching her fingers through my hair.

I averted my gaze to her, to see that she was reading a book at the same time.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I think we and the girls are the only ones up- Diane and Elizabeth are helping prepare the tavern."

I nodded my head, scooting closer to Y/n and laying my head on her chest, my left arm draped over her stomach.

"Ban, baby, we have to be up by 12 for the tavern opening."

I groaned and held her tighter, not wanting to move at all.

"Fuck the tavern- I wanna sleep."

"How about this- You can stay up here and sleep, while I go downstairs and be the cook for the day, until you wake up."

I sighed, and looked up at Y/n.

"Okay.. but can we stay here for a little longer?"

With a smile, she nodded her head and put down her book, placing her fingers onto my scalp, and wrapping her arm around my head.

"Softie."

12:27pm
I woke up for the second time, and looked at the clock on the end table.

'12:28pm'. I had then made the guess that Y/n was already downstairs, starting off the day.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed before heading downstairs into the bustling tavern.

"Morning, Ban! Y/n's already in the kitchen.", Captain told me.

I nodded before entering said room.

"Good morning. I have the kitchen pretty much covered, but would you mind checking on the pork that I have on the stove while I chop the vegetables?"

"Sure thing.", I replied, seeing that the meat was perfectly cooked.

I sliced it into equal parts, before plating it, Y/n adding the finished vegetables.

"Nice! This is a new dish on the menu, and loads of people want to try it." Diane had entered the kitchen, about to give us the order, before eyeing all of the plated food on the counter.

"Jeez.. you guys are really fast.."

She put a few plates on the tray, as Y/n and I went back to work.

3:24pm
Y/n's POV
I wiped the sweat off of my forehead, when some more customers had entered the tavern.

"Welcome to the Boar's Hat- Oh, hey Guila!", I chimed, her head turning towards my direction.

She waved with an adorable smile, as Zeal ran from behind her, towards me. I quickly moved from behind the counter, not wanting Zeal near the kitchen supplies.

"Y/n!", he cheered, throwing his short arms around my frame.

"Hey, buddy. How are you?"

"I'm okay.. you look pretty today!"

I smiled, giving Zeal my phone, as Ban came over and looked at Zeal suspiciously.

"Don't go taking my woman's heart, little man." He picked him up, spinning him around and making helicopter noises.

Zeal squealed in happiness, giggling uncontrollably. Ban then set Zeal down, watching as he kissed my cheek before running back over to Guila, my phone in hand.

"I'm jealous."

"Ban, you sleep with me."

He chuckled, and turned on another eye of the stove.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had came and picked up the rest of the available plates, leaving me to clean and cut more vegetables.

9:10pm
Mel had just closed the tavern, resulting in why I was on the floor, Zeal sitting on my stomach.

His little fingers were tapping something on my phone, as Ban watched the two of us with playful eyes.

"Hey Zeal, why have you come so attached to Y/n all of a sudden?", Guila half joked, as he whipped his head around to look at her.

"Y/n is super duper cool! She even lets me play on her phone! See?"

He waved my phone in the air, just before accidentally dropping it on the floor.

I had no reaction, but the Sins all stopped breathing, Guila about to sit up.

I picked up the phone to see that it was fine, but had a thin line across the screen.

"Pfft. It's just a phone- you can all breathe now.", I sighed, handing it back to Zeal.

He took it back, giggling with a cheesy smile, and walked back around to sit in the same spot.

"I actually thought you were gonna launch a 4 year old across the tavern for a sec there.", my brother mumbled, yet I heard every word.

"Fu~udge you, Mel.", I replied, correcting myself in front of Zeal.

He still sat on my torso, bouncing up and down out of excitement, before my phone had rang out of nowhere.

"Oops, someone's calling you, Y/n!"

Zeal handed me my phone, and I set him down on the floor beside me before turning the phone on speakerphone.

Looking over at Ban with a confused face, the other side of the line was yet to say something, so I started the conversation.

"Uh.. hello?"

"Is this Sir Ban's wife, Y/n Tiger sin of Despair?"

My face turned pink at the title "wife", but I went on.

"That solely depends on who's asking."

"We can't say that information unless a meeting is held. And we already know it's you.."

Ban took the phone from my hands and placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"What the hell do you want."

"Oh Sir Ban, we want your wife! Or should I say, big boss wants your wife."

Ban threw his head back and laughed.

"That was a knee slapper- I don't know, or want to know who you are, but what I do know is that if you come anywhere near her, I won't hesitate to kill you myself."

Ban hung up.

And of course,

at that exact moment,

right after that one action,

the windows had all shattered.

In came multiple assassins , surprising everyone but me.

"Ugh, Dammit, I knew it!"

I stood my ground, before I felt someone hug onto my leg.

"Zeal!", Guila cried, scared that he would be hurt in some sort.

As soon as she saw that he was with me, I could tell that all of her worries went away completely.

Ban of course, stood beside me, making sure I wouldn't get hurt.

With Zeal on my hip, and my free hand on the other, everyone just had an intense face off.

"Look here Damon, my fam here and I haven't been able to catch a break for a while.. So if you're gonna attempt to kick our ass, I'd prefer you do it now.", I stated.