Chapter 34 ~ Had your fill?

Start from the beginning

"Y/N!" Akuma's voice suddenly shouting through the thicket of trees made you push the girl away and just as you did you see a rather large rock being thrown at a particularly sharp looking section of the strange girls hair that seemed to have come from behind you.

Akuma raced to you and threw herself between you and the psycho bitch, instantly activating her quirk. You watched as her horns grew with rapid speed, two new ones burst threw her skin covered in her blood. Her flaming orange hair and her elongated ears. She let out a deep low growl.
She had every intention of protecting you even at the cost of her own life. Unfortunately not only do you have this crazy girl to worry about but there are other villains out there roaming this forest too.

"Oh my. Okay, okay, down girl I won't hurt your precious human. Hah, human. That's right isn't it? She's your only link? The only thing that gives you some feeling that you're human too? Humanity is overrated sweet cheeks take it from me! You're much better being the creature you were intended to be!"

"Shut the hell up you crazy bitch! I am human! Just as human as you are!"

"Hm? Hahahaha! Well that's not saying much deary! As I was saying, I guess you could call her your inspiration! How sweet that you look up to her like that! A monster and her human....hmm actually you know I think I'll call you FRANKENSTEIN!" She lunged forward at Akuma and they began fighting.

Akuma was a well trained fighter but this girl was...she was something else, she was just crazy. Biting, pulling, scratching, using her hair to inflict small wounds all over her body. She went to throw a punch at Akuma's face but she dodge just in time and grabbed the girls arms, with her foot in the right place she was able to flip crazy bitch right over her, slamming her into the ground and pinning her.

She looked back at you and yelled. "Go! Find the others! And finish the job so we can get the hell out of here and turn this crazy bitch in to Hisan!" You nodded fiercely and ran off in the direction she had come from. Hoping that she could hold that girl back was all you could do at this point. But who was she? Why was she there? Why didn't she have an earpiece? Was she one of the villains too? Or does she know Hisan somehow?

As you're getting lost in these thoughts and questions you fail to notice the figure in the shadows, stalking your evey move. That is until you hear a wild cry come from behind you, you jump and spring into action throwing your fist up in defense and taking in a deep breath in preparation for your quirk. A crazed looking man lunges at you, a crudely fashioned shiv in his left hand comes racing towards your side.

You quickly redirect your energy from your throat and lungs to your right hand in an attempt to block his attack. Everything happened so fast. You used your right hand to block the shiv by grabbing his wrist, then quickly using your other hand you jabbed him in the throat allowing you to grip his hand between your arm and side. He tried to pull his hand out but he couldn't unless he were to let go of the shiv, but then he'd be left unarmed so of course he didn't.

You didn't hesitate as you brought your right elbow down onto the crook of his arm you simultaneously twisted your body away from his not only snapping the man's arm but forcing him to release the shiv. He wailed in pain, you used his pain as a distraction and grabbed the back of head with one hand and pulled him down as you kneed him in the gut/ribcage (A/N depends on your height)

Now was the time, he's incapacitated, crippled with pain and had all the air knocked out of him. It would easy to kill him now, if you could just bring yourself to do it that is. *Cough* *cough* "Well!?" He snapped in a deep hoarse voice. "What are standing there for bitch?"

"Excuse me?" You asked in bewilderment.

"Oh come on. You expect me to be clueless or something? I know why we were sent here. I know we're here to be executed. Y'all think your so high and mighty huh? But you're no better then us villains, tch, killing people per government orders and then going home at night to sleep soundly. Wash your hands of your sims and it's all good right? It's laughable honestly....We'll *cough* there's no use in talking my way out of this so come on, get it over with already girl."