• | Divulgence | •

Aditya must be having an attack! Madat keliye kisi ko bula bhi nahi sakthi hoon, sab pareshan hojayenge. I have to do something quickly.

Zoya pursed her lips in confusion and started thinking of a solution but she knew before anything else, it was important figuring out what's exactly wrong with Aditya and see whether she can bring him out of the shock.

She immediately rushed towards his side and observed his behaviour. It broke her heart to see Aditya shaking constantly as the cold wind hit his body through the windows and as his arms were wrapped around his knees tightly he was moving back and forth, mumbling something to himself and shaking his head profusely.

"Ad.. Aditya? Aap kya kehene ki koshish kar rahe hai? Main aapki madat karsakthi hoon.."

She asked with concentration. Aditya uncomfortably looked up and his frightened eyes met hers. His eyes were almost red while his hair was a mess. It looked as if he had been pulling out his hair fiercely and giving pain to himself. He kept shaking as he kept staring at Zoya.

"Woh.. nahi. Woh aisa nahi karsakthe hai.."

Aditya's low and soft voice touched a nerve and Zoya immediately sat down on the window sill, in front of him and placed her hand touching his firm ones clutching his knees together. She felt scared for him.

"Aditya, aap mujhse baat karsakthe hai. Kisi bhi baat ko lekar. I'm here okay? Please hume bataiye.."

Zoya tightened her grip on Aditya's hands and his attention moved to their hands. He slowly let go of his hold and placed a hand on top of hers. His hands were warm as if he is running with a fever which made Zoya petrified.

Whether or not Aditya might retaliate negatively she didn't care as Zoya placed her free hand touching his forehead which hadn't turned warm surprisingly.

"Maa.. Woh meri maa hai! Uske saath.. woh aadmi! Is duniya mein aap apne parivaar par bharosa nahi karsakthe.. Mujhe maa ko bachana hai! Jaldi.."

Saying so Aditya tried moving by pushing back Zoya and suddenly he stood on his legs still shaking and it didn't take much time for Zoya to understand that his mental stability was still being controlled by his past experiences. They were killing him from within and Aditya didn't know how to fight those demons.

Zoya also knew that it was a task for him to work on it alone and that's why without caring about the results, she rose from the sill and moved in front of him.

"Aditya.. humari baat suniye, please!"

She screamed out loud as possible to get Aditya's attention which made him take a step back frightened.

"Please, please don't hurt me! Maine.. maine kuch nahi kiya hai, please!"

The vulnerable child in Aditya bow his head down as warm tears coursed down his cheeks. Zoya felt miserable seeing him so much in pain about a non-existing truth. She slowly walked closer and touched his shoulders. Aditya inhaled hardly and gazed at her by lifting his head. His tiresome eyes and puffed cheeks were a tell-tale of the suffering he was going through.

"Aditya.. aaiye humare saath.."

Zoya assured him, her hands slowly pushing Aditya towards the window. He moved accordingly and sat down with his legs touching the ground and stared up at Zoya confused with her actions.

"Aap.. aap mujhe marenge nahi? Please.. maine kuch galat nahi kiya hai!"

In that fine moment Zoya was certain that she noticed something in Aditya's liquid eyes, something akin to remorse. What was he feeling guilty about? What was eating Aditya's brains desperately? She wanted to know the answers.