• | Don't worry. Main hoon. Kuch nahi hoga | •

Zoya blinked twice and kept staring at Aditya petrified as he glanced at her with an expression she could barely comprehend. At an unforeseen situation, that too in the middle of the night she was stuck at a secluded shelter/protection thanks to Aditya Hooda?

Her enemy.. oh wait! The funniest part is that Aditya was stuck with the girl, whom he very much considers his enemy! For god knows what reason!

Why did it have to be him out of everyone else? Aditya, jeez! The thugs who were chasing me, shouting and hooting might be better in behaviour than him and spending time alone with someone like Aditya Hooda, who is a worse threat for me right now is a bigger issue! and out of everyone else, why would he save me? 

Zoya felt miserable at her fate and as she tried to place her feet in a position to stand up to leave on her own, without wasting time with someone she cannot possibly trust, Aditya immediately pushed her back towards him, in a brisk move which Zoya hadn't anticipated and firmly wrapped one arm around her petite waist and the other covered her mouth like before but this time with light pressure.

As she tried to wiggle out of Aditya's clutches due to her trust issues, Zoya didn't have enough strength within her to fight it out and move out of his strong grasp as she knew how strong he actually can be, an example she had already witnessed from last night.

Aditya huffed looking in to thin air, thinking of a better way to make the stubborn girl sitting in front of him to know that she would be safe with him for now and slowly moved his lips near her left ear and whispered in a gravelly voice.

"Just stay at one place. Main tumhe khaa nahi jaunga toh faltu mein panic mat karo. Tab tak woh gunde yaha se na jaaye, tum yahi ruko. It's safe.."

Aditya's words instantly gave Zoya an undeniable sense of freshness and protectiveness as she felt his husky voice playing its own game, sending sensations starting from her ears, towards her slender neck as his warm breathe sent shivers across her body. 

She didn't know Aditya had such an effect on her but one thing Zoya was aware is the fact that, Aditya was here to save her and not play around. She felt trust building within her in to looking up to Aditya. 

Out of curiosity, she cleared her throat silently and again turned her head around in a rather slow movement to take a glimpse of Aditya's face, this time surprise etched on her own.

Who is the real Aditya? Why am I unable to decipher the character of this guy? What does he want in life? To become a thug, the way he behaves at home or is he really a Robin hood in a facade? Why has he turned out to be so snobbish, arrogant and male chauvinistic?

Why can't he just be nice to people around him, who loves him like his own mother, who has ample of hopes of her little Aditya returning to her? To me, who didn't even have a problem with him at the first place though he always wants to lock horns with me?

"Tum ghoor na bandh karogi please? I feel weird!"

Aditya's soft yet harsh voice broke Zoya's trance and she immediately turned her head to the front, embarrassment taking over her senses and slowly tried placing her shopping bags around her for a better distraction from what happened just seconds before with her.

She wouldn't definitely want Aditya to have the wrong idea about her, thinking whether she has a crush on him or some similar emotion but Aditya had already started feeling different with the way Zoya was gazing at his face, mesmerised with every sharp feature. 

It was then that Aditya noticed how Zoya was trying hard to make herself feel comfortable by getting rid of her shopping bags and without wasting any time, he immediately snatched her shopping bags without a warning and literally threw them to a side vigorously.