• | The Nightmare | •

Zoya felt her entire body trembling with fear of getting slapped back by Aditya, ready to listen to few more swear words and nervous that he might complain later about her behaviour to Mr. and Mrs. Hooda and she would be left with nowhere to go, in the middle of a pouring rainy night.

She knew she had done a big mistake by slapping Aditya and talking against him with the strength she could muster but there was no way to correct it now. It was already done and dusted away.

Zoya was panting loudly with her body heating up as Aditya threw daggers at her way, with his sharp shooting eyes. But all her negative expectations regarding his supposed actions were drowned as Aditya didn't even say another single word and with agitating anger, he pointed his index finger at her mercilessly and immediately dropped it down and walked away stomping his feet to the ground.

Aditya opened the door to Zoya's room with a massive noise and strolled outside, closing it with an equally irritating sound. Zoya gained the colour of her cheeks as soon as Aditya left the room as well as her strength as she placed a hand over her thudding heart and took uneven breaths. She wasn't presuming that her entry in to Aditya's room would perturb him so much that he would scare her off violently.

Yeh kaisa insaan hai!

It was a rainy and gloomy morning as Zoya woke up to birds chirping loudly outside her room. She woke up lazily yawning and stretched her arms wide just to see the rain water dripping down her window and it was no miracle to guess since she had a free day today, she's going to sleep in. Zoya pulled the comforter entirely above her body, covering it up till her head and slept once again.

'Nahi, aap aisa nahi kehesakthe hai! Ye nainsaafi hai..'

'Kya hua? Koi problem dad?'

'Woh log mujhe aaj waha bulaya hai Zoya, samajh mein hi nahi aata ki kya kare ab. Jaaye ya na jaaye un logo se milne..'

'Toh aap is baat se pareshan hai? Jaakar dekhiye toh ki problem kya hai dad! Hum nahi chahthe ki aap kuch logo ki baat lekar aise ghabraya jaaye. My dad's health matters to me aur yeh aap bhi jaante hai.."

"I know Zoya lekin humari kuch zimmedari hai apni beti keliye. Aap jab choti thi aap ke paas rehene ka hume waqt hi kaha mila aur jab hume waqt ab mil gaya hai aur aap bhi humare saath hai toh humari naseeb utna achcha nahi nikla.."

"Aap yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe hain? Aisa kuch nahi hua hai, aapke aur humare paas bohot waqt baaki hai dad aur aap chinta mat keejiye, hum kahi nahi jayenge aapko chodh kar yaha se. Aap jaakar aaiye, hum dono baap beti baad mein khoob masti karenge.."

"Lekin hume jaana padega Zoya, humesha keliye aapko akhela chodh kar!"

"Kya? Aap yeh kya bol rahe hai dad?"