• | It's The Kiss Right? | •

As Zoya's back hit the table, she suddenly looked behind to notice that she probably won't be able to battle it out with Aditya since he seemed focussed and she was left with nowhere to go.

All her mind could process was how few days back only she got frightened by Aditya's demeanour as he violently brought her towards the same room, lifting her in his strong arms without caring about anyone seeing his shameless deeds in his own house, only to warn her not to interfere his life even by mistake.

The anger, the stressed words he spilled that night still rings inside Zoya's head but today, isn't he repeating the same? Interfering her personal space this time? Zoya does admit it's Aditya's house only but the truth of the reality was that the room belonged to her now. That's what irked Zoya the most, the fact that Aditya doesn't know how to stick to his own words and his basic manners. When it comes to treating woman he knew nothing! He didn't even care about his own mom, what kind of a son is he?!

Aditya obviously had issues with controlling his behaviour, when it comes to his own dad of course and then the anger management issues to top it whenever she's around him, Zoya thought to herself rationally judging the situations.

As she lifted her eye lids to get a look at the famous intruder, whether Aditya had stopped in his strides towards her way, she was shocked to find the boy staring deep in to her widened eyes, standing too close for comfort. Zoya's breath hitched as she tried to catch an obvious glimpse of humor through his brown eyes but nothing! He looked pretty normal and not in the mood to crack a joke.

Aditya furrowed his eyebrows as he felt Zoya's beady eyes roaming across his face softly, in an uncertain and palpable manner. It triggered his intentions much as he observed her moves with attention, since he was still trying to figure out her uncomfortable behaviour in the morning plus it was still a question to Aditya, why Zoya vehemently refused to go out with him, when she was offered the chance by Anjana, with her growing protective motherly instincts towards her.

That's why he made the next move and started speaking in a rather calm voice. His gaze fixed on Zoya's face.

"Zoya, just.. um. Main tumhe darane nahi aaya hoon, alright?"

Making his intentions clear, Aditya said as Zoya eased herself by crossing her arms and looking at him sternly.

"Tum is waqt mere kamre mein kyun aaye ho? Mujhe waapas kuch sunane? Don't worry, mujhe yaad hai us din tumne kya kaha tha. Tumne clearly bola ki mujhe tumhari personal life mein interfere nahi karna chahiye aur main wohi kar rahi thi. I was minding my own business aur tum achanak mere kamre mein waapas kyun aagaye? Is baar meri koi galti hi nahi hai aur main aaj ke baad, galti se bhi tumhare kamre ke aas pass bhi nahi aaungi, if you want my word.."

Zoya stated facts straightaway and she wanted to know the reason behind Aditya's arrival in her room without a warning, when his parents are also at home today and they could've seen him entering her room. Some guts this guy has!

Whatever the equation she had been sharing with Aditya since the first day they met had undeniably got clouded with the intimate kiss they had shared, in the spur of the moment just last night. In fact she too kissed him back the next second as she wanted the warmth of his lips on hers again.

Zoya felt that the scores between them were settled now since she had not only maintained her gestures with Aditya in front of his family today but also thanked him quite a few times for saving her life but Aditya still didn't seem to have moved on from pestering her. Typical of him.

Why am I his target every time? Since the day I came here I've been hearing vile things from Aditya and knowing his ever changing nature, I had decided to stay away from him for my own good and not get distracted. But god knows what sadistic happiness he gains by trying to find a reason to irritate me. Zoya was keen to know.