• | Language, please! | •

"Why don't you mind your own business?"

Continued..

Zoya felt herself breathless and trying to reach for air as she became petrified seeing the intruder to be none other than the son of the house, Aditya. His face was distorted with complete rage while he threw daggers her way, clenching his fists tightly.

When did Aditya arrive home? I didn't even hear a vehicle honking nor the gate to the Hooda house open. Why is he gawking at my face as if he is going to hold me accountable of a crime that has been committed? Zoya was arrested within two different minds. 

One which yelled at her saying that Aditya was just teasing her as she has already turned nervous with his scrutiny whenever they made small talk, the way he did in the morning while the other was pointing a finger at her blaming, almost menacingly telling Zoya that she has indeed done something wrong for which Aditya was holding her responsible and that his outrage of carrying her to her own room with displeasure was justified.

Immediately without wasting further time Aditya moved his left leg behind and pushed shut the door to Zoya's room and turned the door knob around, to lock it with the rage with which he was fuming furiously. He knew that he needs to deal with Zoya's unwavering etiquette by hook or crook tonight.

Zoya looked around herself while managing to get up on her two feet anyhow, without losing stability to see whether she has a chance to beat a hasty retreat across the room, to avoid Aditya's wrath no matter what his reason would be but to her bad luck, she wasn't in a safe place today. Zoya herself didn't know what made her feel the chills and startled her with Aditya's powerful gaze.

Aditya started advancing forward while Zoya looked behind intently when she caught sight of the room and apprehended that she's going to meet the wall within seconds if Aditya keeps continuing his stride.

She glanced at his direction secretly lifting her eyes from the ground, where her gaze was already fixed and what met her eyes, disturbed her hypothesis.

His attractive eyes had a darkness to it which was a mixture of vengeance, anger and frustration. His eyes were flashing with vexation while his jaw was tightened. Aditya had his hands inside his trouser pockets and that's when Zoya noticed what he was wearing.

It was a White coloured sleeveless hoodie paired up with Black shorts and sneakers. Aditya seemed as if he has just had a shower as Zoya could notice the water glistening on his hair as well as his structured face. He definitely looked dangerously attractive, with the notion she mentally slapped her mind.

By the time Zoya was about to hit the wall, Aditya was proceeding towards her at a moderate speed, the protruding veins of his hands a huge distraction for her as she kept going backwards, while staring at his arms.

It was past six thirty pm and the sky was certainly dark and neither the room's lights were switched on and it was too late when realization crossed Zoya that they were in complete darkness. Her back hit the wall behind her suddenly as Aditya moved more in close proximity towards her.

"De.. dekhiye, ye aap ky.. kya kar rahe hai Mr. Hooda? Aap ai.. aise mere kamre mein kaise aasakthe hai? Nikh.. nikhliye aap, please... Aap.. aapki himmat kaise hui me.. mere kamre ke andhar mujhe aise berehemi tarah se lekar aane ki?"

Zoya sounded panicked and she stuttered making a complete fool of herself as she placed her hands backwards holding the wall, her heart pounding as Aditya stopped right in front of her, his attention only focusing her.

His eyes mocked her shamelessly and Zoya felt blood leaving her body with just a strong stare by Aditya. He smirked evil as he placed his hands trapping Zoya to the wall. Zoya moved her head to her sides in immediate reaction to perceive that Aditya had confined her to a corner.