"A quirk assesment test? How about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The girl from earlier asked.

"If you're going to be a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how teachers run their classes." He told us.

"You kids have been doing these since Junior High right? Physical fitness test, where you weren't allowed to use your quirks." He continued. Well I don't really have an experience of that, for the majority of my education, I was homeschooled, and my P.E. was only my quirk training, if you consider that. But I knew enough.

The blond guy from earlier stood in the circle, holding a ball. "You can do it however you want, as long as you stay in the circle." Mr. Aizawa said. Then he reared his arm back, threw it forward with a blinding explosion.

"Die!" He shouted along. Die? How amusing.

I simply raised my brow, it was no doubt that he's quirk is amazing. Wonderful, really. The other students had their mouths open in shock, except for the guy that I'm standing next to. Another one of the students who has a unique look in them. This one has two colors in his hair, one red, the other is white. His expression is blank, but his eyes seem to hold a bit of it in them. I looked away from him, I don't wanna seem like I was observing him. Well I was, but he might take it the wrong way. The blond guy, got a 705 meter count. Impressive, I bet I could do as much as he did. As long as I had my eyes solely trained on the ball, then I could move it forwards as far as it could go.

"Whoa! It looks so much fun!" Someone from the crowd exclaimed. A few others joined in. Fun? This is supposed to be a test, I doubt any kind of fun would be partaken in.

"It looks fun, huh?" Mr. Aizawa had cut in, silencing the others with his tone.

"You have three years to become a hero, will you have an attitude like that the whole time?". The air tensed, he's right, and we know it.

"All right, whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged with no potential and will be punished with expulsion." He announced, gasps were heard among us, this is simply unbelievable. My nerves were shot, somehow the fact that expulsion is possible made me even more nervous than the idea of me being at a low spot.

❦︎

Test 1: 50 meter dash

We stood in line, the guy who went first got a shocking 3 second dash. Everybody had tricks up their sleeves. I was third in line, paired up with the person that introduced himself to me earlier, Kirishima, his name I think. I was still trying to figure out how to use my quirk for this test. I couldn't possibly lift myself across as that doesn't really count as dashing, right? So many things have come up in my head, most of them were just plain absurd. I guess the best bet that I have is to will my two legs to move faster. I haven't really tried my telekinesis on myself just yet, but as long as I have a vision in my head then I guess I could make it work. We were next to go, I wrung my hands together then shook them.

"Hey it's you! Guess red heads gotta stick together, am i right?" He said, humor is in his tone,  somehow I didn't find it annoying, it actually made me chuckle wholeheartedly.

"Guess you're right." I said with a shrug. We stood on the starting line, we prepared our stance. I lowered my left knee then put my fingertips on the floor. Activating my quirk, a red glow emitted from my hands then swirled around my legs up to my torso.