REQUESTED Joel Imagine

Abbie_rose_01 

I like Joel and he likes me but we're too scared!

My best friend Zabdiel knows I love Joel. He knows. I don't think he likes me but I dunno. Anyway today I'm hanging with Jake, my brother.... twin. Joel never talks to me and I don't know why. Is it because he hates me? I look around and smile at Jake. He smiles back and we go for dinner. 

I spot Joel with a girl, hugging and holding hands. Jake grabs my wrist. "We can leave" said Jake. "No. He doesn't like me" said Abbie. We sit down and order dinner. Joel is laughing and kissing her. I look down and we finish, pay and leave. No point watching it. Once I get home, Zabdiel is there. "I assume you saw Joel and Nancy?" said Zabdiel. I nod and he hugs me. "I'm sorry" said Zabdiel. I shrug.

I lie on my bed and look at the ceiling. He can like whoever he wants. 

A couple of days later I heard I got an interview in Australia for a job and I'm going. Joel doesn't like me so may as well leave. I am currently in a taxi heading to the airport for the flight. I look on Instagram, seeing Joel with girls and hugging, kissing and I don't know what to do! I begin to subtly cry but I try to hold it in. 

Joel's POV

Zabdiel walks in. "JOEL! Abbie is in love with you and you make her jealous? She is going to Australia for a job interview! Jake... the guy you saw her with... that's her twin brother!" said Zabdiel. "Oh fuck" said Joel. "Yeah fuck. You better go stop her man!" said Zabdiel. I nod and rush. I get there and notice her in the check in. I run to her and stop in front of her. "Babe! Abbie! I love you! I made you jealous with girls and I thought Jake was your boyfriend not your brother! I'm sorry! I love you babe! Please don't go! Please!" said Joel. She smiles and kisses me. "I won't go. I love you" said Abbie. We share another kiss and go home. She contacts her job and we celebrate our love. She is now officially my girlfriend. I love her so much.

Three years later we're married, have two kids, twins. Esme Raye and Ethan Mack Pimental. Their our life. We're happy together! 

OK I've decided imagines are closed the final chapter is going to be a farewell.

I hope you enjoy the last imagine!

Lorna cx