REQUESTED Christopher Imagines

Aya_velez_colon

Couples holiday!

Me and Chris are in Hawaii on a couple holiday for our 1 year anniversary. Once we arrive we put on swim wear and shorts. I leave my hair in a bun and no make up. We go to the beach and lie on the blanket we bought with us.

Chris leans on his left arm and looks at me. "Baby, you look breathtaking in that bikini" smiled Chris. "Thanks, you do too in your swimming trunks" smiled Ayanika. We share a kiss and then head to the water. We swim around and smile at each other. "Babe it's already going great" said Chris. I smile at him and take his hand. "Babe, this will be great because your here, Chris" said Ayanika. We go have lunch and then go to the pool.

Later that night we get ready for dinner.

I loosely curl my hair and do light make up

I loosely curl my hair and do light make up. We go to the restaurant and we enjoy pizzas, burgers and chips. Once we go to the beach, I notice people setting something up. I look at Chris and his holding his right pocket. I look back at the men, wondering what's going on and where is everyone. Soon the fireworks are going off and Chris takes out a ring. "This isn't an engagement ring but a promise ring, I promise to love, protect and care for you... always" said Chris, showing me the ring.

 always" said Chris, showing me the ring

He slides it on and kiss him. I hug him and we go back to our room to celebrate!

Sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy!

1 more imagine slot left.... get it while you can!

Lorna cx