REQUESTED Zabdiel Imagine

RosePimentel_01

Cute Holiday with Zabdiel

Me and Zabdiel are on holiday in the Maldives.

It's the cutest cabin basically. We're going to the beach today. I have to get ready. I slide on white shorts, a loose cami and sandals. I brush my hair and leave it natural. No make up. I go out and see Zabdiel in swimming shorts, a tank top and flip flops. I smile at him and he smiles back. "You ready? I packed some food, drinks and got some snorkels in case we want to go snorkelling" said Zabdiel. "Sounds great, I am looking forward to it" said Victoria. I kiss him and we head down. 

We find a space and relax. We decide to go to the water and go for a swim. I splash Zabdiel and he splashes back. We soon go snorkelling and it was amazing. I love it. We go back and Zabdiel lies down and I place my head on his chest, over his heart. I kiss his chest and smile. "Are you enjoying yourself?" asked Zabdiel. "I am, it's fun. You are making it more fun" smiled Victoria. I kiss his chest again. He kisses my head. I smile. "I love you, Zabdiel" smiled Victoria. "I love you so much, Tori." said Zabdiel. We sit up and we feed each other. The rest of the day is us just being cute. We love each other and Zabdiel is so cute and adorable. 

We enjoy the rest of the holiday.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna cx