REQUESTED Joel Imagine

eternalnamjoon

He thinks his a bad boyfriend because his on tour

Joel has been on tour for nearly a year and I have missed him but his doing what he loves. He came home yesterday and his made me dinner, breakfast and now we are relaxing on the sofa. I am in sweatpants and Joel's tops. 

I look at Joel, his looking down. I sit up and sit on his lap. "Baby, what's wrong?" asked Helly. "I-I feel like I'm a bad boyfriend. I'm always on tour, then even when I'm back I'm either at the studio or interviews. I miss you. I want to spend all day with you" said Joel. I place my hands on his face and smile at him. "Your not a bad boyfriend, I promise. It's your job and I love that your happy with your job. Yeah your on tour, but facetime and I can always fly out to you. I love you for you and I will NEVER leave you because of tour or your job. I am in love with you, baby" said Helly. I kiss him and he kisses back. "Thank you, baby. I'm taking you out for a meal. So get ready princess" smiled Joel. I go put on my dress, black heels and I curl my hair, light make up on. I then go down and see Joel in jeans and a dress shirt. I smile at him. "You look beautiful" said Joel. "You look so handsome" said Helly. He kisses me lightly and we go to his car. He drives us to The Cheesecake Factory and we go in. "I know, I know but this is OUR restaurant" smiled Joel. "And I love it, Joel" said Helly. We enjoy the meal and then go for a walk.

"Helly.... are you sure I am not a bad boyfriend?" asked Joel. "I'm sure, handsome. I'm at work at times, you always make me smile even if your half way across the world." smiled Helly. We kiss and drive home. We are in bed, cuddling. "I love you, Joel" said Helly. "I love you too and I had the best day and night ever. Every week we're gonna go on a date one evening. Every week." said Joel. "I like the sound of that" said Helly, smiling. We fall asleep holding each other and we wake up like that!

I hope you enjoyed! 

It's up a bit later then I originally wanted but I was helping my aunt babysit my cousins! 

I hope you enjoyed it!

Lorna cx