REQUESTED Christopher Imagine

NAME: Megan Gold Ruiz

Romantic Date to the beach

Me and Chris are going on a date tonight and I honestly can't wait! Imagine the best dates we have our outside so maybe he will bring me to the beach or the park

Me and Chris are going on a date tonight and I honestly can't wait! Imagine the best dates we have our outside so maybe he will bring me to the beach or the park. I can't wait for this! Joel told me to wear a bikini. I put my hair in a messy bun and no make up. I go down and hear a knock on the door. I open the door and spot Chris. "You look amazing!" said Chris. "So do you" said Megan. He takes my hand and I have my stuff in my other hand. Chris locks the door and we get in his car. We drive to.... the beach. I smile and kiss his cheek. We park and go find a spot. We lie down and he grabs my hand. "I love your brown eyes" smiled Chris. "So light and yet light brown hair too!" said Chris. "So do you" smiled Megan. He kisses my hand and we take out clothes off and we go into the water and swim around. We lean in and kiss. We go back to our spot and sit down. My friend is minding my dog Joey. I look at Chris. He kisses me. "I love you, babe" said Chris. "I love you too" said Megan. We dry off and get out clothes back on. We head to a cafe and order our usual. We sit down and Chris smiles at me. I smile back and once we get the food we dig in. Once we get back to the beach, we share a kiss and then decide to go home. We lie on my bed and he kisses me again. We order dinner and relax. He lights candle and makes it romantic. His such a softie at heart. We enjoy our meal and we're sitting here, talking. I kiss him. 

"I love you, Christopher.... so much!" smiled Megan. "I. Love. You. Too" said Chris, kissing me every time he talks. My friend drops Joey back and we all cuddle in bed before we fall asleep.

I hope you enjoy this imagine! I don't know your Wattpad accounts name, so I'll be messaging ya now!

Lorna cx