Zabdiel Imagine

Together (in honour of Ireland's song Together by ryan o'shaughnessy)

NAME: Celeste 

  We were drifting like two icebergs out on the ocean
I was doing all I could to keep you close
There were troubles in the water
You swore it was nothing
You said that we would always stay afloat

  When we started, it was amazing. We loved each other but now? We always fight but she would swear to me that she loves me and the troubles were nothing. It hurts because I love her but I can't keep on it.

  Why would true love, look me in the eye and lie, lie?  

She lied to me. She lied to my face. She is in the other room, crying. I am locked in the bedroom, crying. Pathetic. 

  I thought we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why
I thought we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why  

I regret thinking that, I always thought we would be together till we die have three kids, grandkids, and die together but I guess not. Not anymore.

  Why have you been coming home so late in the evening?
Is there someone else that I should know about?
'Cause there's a smile on your face that I haven't seen
Since we started going out  

She comes home, smiling like she did when we started going out, always blushing and smiling. Giggling while texting and talking on the phone. I think she is cheating.

  We said "Until death do us part"
And then you chose to break my heart
Remember right back to the start
When we said we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why
I thought we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why  

I guess maybe we were not meant to be together for forever something. I guess saying that, she is happier with someone else.

  You said we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why
I thought we'd be together 'til we die
I'll forever wonder why

One sad thing she was the one to say till we die. Now we don't have that. 

It's been three months since we broke up and I have met this girl, Celeste. My ex, Lacey is engaged to this dude she cheated with. She actually invited me. Me and Celeste are going together. I don't know about this but Celeste, she always has this look and she is one hell of a girl. She comes down in her dress and I smile.

We get there and go in and have a great time and don't watch Lacey and Dave

Me and Celeste end up married.

Lorna cx