JOEL IMAGINE

He gives you the silent treatment

NAME: Riley 

My boyfriend Joel arrived home from tour three days ago, as a surprise and I went out with friends and family for those days, I mean it was a surprise! Don't get me wrong, I love him but I also have a life to live.

Today I am going out with some friend, Evan, Haley and David. I haven't told him yet, I hope he doesn't hate it. I am sure he won't. I get ready. I go down and see Joel smiling. "Hey so I have this planned and it's the cinema to see Black Panther." smiled Joel. "I'm sorry, bub but I am going out with friends for the day" said Riley. "Again? You never spend time with me!" said Joel. "I do when I come home! It's not my fault your clingy! God can't I get a break!" said Riley.

"Oh so that's how you feel!! It feels like you don't love me. I get home from tour and all you do is go out! I am sick of it! This is fucking stupid. Go out but don't bother coming home if your drunk..... again." said Joel. He goes out the back and slams the door. 

JOEL'S POV:

It's our three year anniversary today she forgot! I give up.

RILEY'S POV:

I leave and go in to the cafe after driving for 20 minutes. I sit down. David, Evan and Haley look at me. "What's wrong?" asked Haley. "Me and Joel had a fight about me going out! Why is today so bad?!" said Riley. "Hey I don't mean to say but isn't it your anniversary? Three years?" asked Dave. I look at him. I look down.

We spend the day together and then we go to a club. "Why didn't you go home? After we told you" said Haley. "I don't want too. God what is up with everyone today!" said Riley. I go get a drink. I keep drinking and I am out of it. A man comes over. "Hey pretty thing!" said someone. I look at him. "Oh your handsome" said Riley. We start dancing. He grinds on me and I moan. Someone drags me away. "David!" said Riley. "YOU HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND LOOK AT YOU" yelled David. He bought me home. Joel walks down. David puts me on the sofa I hear him talking to Joel. 

"She's out of control, dude. Grinding on some man! Get out while you can. Or silent treatment!" said David. I blacked out. 

NEXT MORNING.

I wake up with a headache. I walk in and see Joel cooking. "Aw you made us breakfast" said Riley. He grabbed one plate and ate it. I just sigh and make cereal. He gets up and washes up. He goes to get dressed. I follow. "Joel..... how did I get home?" asked Riley. He walks back out. I sigh. I hear my phone ding.

From David

You won't remember what you nearly did. What I told Joel. Your not right. You were grinding against some other man that WASN'T Joel! You left and didn't spend your three year anniversary. Me, Hales and Evans don't want to talk to you right now. You made some bad decisions. 

I start crying. I can't believe I did all that! I called him clingy! I go down and see Joel talking on the phone. He hung up. "I'm going out. Don't wait up" said Joel. He left. I sit down and just cry. I messed everything up. I go write a note. I am going to.... ugh I don't know. I'll leave a present and I'll stay with my mum and go to therapy. I pack and leave.

JOEL'S POV:

I go home and everything is cold, empty. I go to mine and Riley's room. Empty. I see a letter.

Hey Joel,

I am sorry about all this this! I am going to stay away and go for counselling. You can move on if you want because I don't deserve to be waited on do I. I left you your present. I'm sorry. I was so drunk I didn't know right from wrong till David pulled me away. 

I will always love you.

Love Riley.

I just sit there.

SIX MONTHS LATER RILEY'S POV:

I am done. I am finally off the drink for good. I am going to visit Joel. I knock on the door and woman in his top answers the door. "Oh is Joel home?" asked Riley. She nods and calls for him. He comes down in his tracksuit bottoms. "Lucy you can wait in the room" said Joel. He steps out and closes the door. "What are you doing here?" asked Joel. "Just to say I am done with drinking. I see you moved on" said Riley. "Oh uh yeah, we've started dating three days ago" said Joel. I look down. "Congrats. I should go now, then. Let you get back to her." said Riley. I walk off. I go to a cafe and sit on the seat. I order a coffee. I just look out the window. I'm too late. If I did that sooner I would be in his arms. I guess this is a lesson I had to learn. I put my head on the table. A chair across from me is pulled out. 

"It was rude of you to run away so fast" said Joel. I look up. "I had to leave. You like Lucy" said Riley. "Riley..... I still love you. When you wrote on the letter to move on, I didn't want too. I am sorry. Lucy is a rebound as bad as that sounds, Your mum told me all about  you staying with her, she told me about everything. I kept up to date on you." said Joel. "Oh then lets start like we did three years ago. Hi I'm Riley Hopkins and your Joel from CNCO" said Riley. He smiled. "Yes, I am. Now how about I buy you a coffee and we talk" said Joel. I nod, smiling. He goes to order.

I look at him. His amazing, he came back to me even if he didn't have too. He comes back and we spend the time laughing. 

Two years later,

We got married, it was a long process of getting him to trust me but he did and we ended up married. We had a baby girl, Camilla Louisa Pimentel. Hopefully she doesn't do what I did to Joel. 

Well I took a short holiday but I am back, school is getting more demanding now that it's the home run:)

I am back though! Oh and I might be updating my Vamps imagines book! I don't know yet but I think I am!

Lorna cx