REQUESTED RICHARD IMAGINE

Trying for a baby

tianao32

Me and Richard have been dating for 3 years, and we're engaged. I am happy. Me seeing Richard with Aaliyah, it made me broody.  So today I am going up to him to talk about. I get dressed and go down. I smile when Richard and Aaliyah are playing. 

"Richard can we talk?" asked Tiana. "Yeah, Lia go to the playroom" said Richard, she walks off. "OK so we are getting married in three months and I wanted to talk to you about having a baby" said Tiana. "I would love to have a baby with you" said Richard. I smile and kiss him. "I'll be dropping Lia home soon, we can start when I come back" said Richard. I nod and kiss him.

It's time for Aaliyah to go home and I give her a big hug and tell her I'll see her soon. They left adn I went and got ready. I shaved everywhere. I put on his favourite underwear on and light make up and do my hair. I put a robe on and make dinner. 

While making dinner, I smile. We could be pregnant on my wedding day. I hear the door open and I smile. Richard walks in and smiles at me. "Hey baby, something smells nice" smiled Richard. "I made some pizza, homemade" said Tiana. "Aw thank you, baby girl" smiled Richard. We eat our dinner and well that leads to us having fun, multiple times that night.

A month later

After trying nearly every day, which I did end up pregnant. So today I am telling Richard, with the help of Aaliyah. I of course had to tell Yocelyn. I bought Aaliyah a dress with I am a big sis on the front and she'll hand Richard the box with the test and a onsie saying I have the best daddy. I am so excited to tell him!

Me and Aaliyah are sitting there, we're smiling. Richard walks in and Aaliyah walks over. "W-what" said Richard. He takes the present and opens it. "Your pregnant!" said Richard. "Your going to be a daddy to two" said Tiana. We kiss and have a lovely meal.

NINE MONTHS LATER

We welcome a baby boy and baby girl. The shock we had when we found out about twins. We named them Sofia Zoe and Alejandro Tomas Camacho. We love our three kids! We're a happy family!

I hope you enjoyed the imagine!

Lorna cx