REQUESTED ERICK IMAGINE P.2

golden__arrows

It's been a few months since I first met Erick and we have been texting ever since then. Their coming over for a couple of weeks to promote Mamita. I am really excited! He texted me and asked me on a date and I am quite excited, meaning it's going to be amazing! It's causal and smooth. 

I just put a dress, denim jacket and converse. I curl my hair lightly and put light make up on. I smile to myself. I love this dress. I go down and wait for him to turn up. Jesy walks in with Reggie her dog and Perrie and Alex. "Hi guys, where you guys going?" asked Brynn. "We're going to get Hatchi and bring our dogs for walks" smiled Jesy. "Enjoy! I am hanging with Erick today" smiled Brynn. Jesy winks.

They left and Erick walks in. "Jesy saw me and told me to come in, are you ready, princesa?" asked Erick. "Yes, Erick" smiled Brynn. We go outside and see Richard. "I rented a car to for the few weeks" smiled Richard. I smile at him. 

We arrive at the bowling alley and I smile and just chuckle. "Smart" smiled Brynn. We go in and he pays for the alley and we go and start playing.

"No cheating Brynn" smiled Erick. "Me? Cheat, never" smiled Brynn. He laughed. Soon it's over and of course I win. He probably says he let me win, yeah right I won cause I am the best. "So dinner, princesa" said Erick. I smile and he leads me to Nando's. "You know me so well" giggled Brynn. "I do" smiled Erick. 

We have our dinner, which can I say yum. We then go for a walk and then Richard brings us home. "I'll see you soon" said Brynn. We lean in and kiss. "I like you" said Brynn. "I like you too!" said Erick. I go in and see Jesy smiling. "You went on a date" said Jesy. "Yes, his amazing. His fun to be around" smiled Brynn. 

TWO YEARS LATER

Me and Erick have been dating for two years and it has been amazing. His been so caring and always texts me all day. I visit him over in America and he visits me. Right now I am getting ready for his concert, the girls are coming with me. They are getting me ready.

We arrive at the arena and I smile to myself

We arrive at the arena and I smile to myself. We go in and they begin at 7. I smile and sing and dance. "Hey can I have my girlfriend come on stage for min" said Erick. I get on the stage and walk over to him.

He kneels down and takes out a ring..... Oh my god. "When we met we were at the party for our song with Little Mix and when I met you, you had this light around you, you were the one person who I noticed out of the whole room and I love you and I want to know..... will you marry me?" asked Erick. "Yes!" said Brynn.

We kiss and he lifts me up and swirls me around

WEDDING DAY

My dress is wow, how can I explain!

I am walking down the aisle and I see Erick crying

I am walking down the aisle and I see Erick crying. I start tearing up and smile at him. We soon get to the vows.

"I love you so much, when we first met you were the light and you are still the light to me. I will always love you and I hope you will always love me!" said Erick. "When we first met I had a crush on you and you talked to me, and showed me friendship and then we became boyfriend and girlfriend and I will always love you and I adore you" smiled Brynn. 

We swap rings and he declares us husband and wife. We kiss. 

The honeymoon was in Rome and we did day trips and just had fun. 

We soon got pregnant and I soon gave birth to a baby boy and girl, Sebastián Alejandro and Sofía Camila Colon. We love them and absolutely adore them. Sebastian looks like Erick and Sofia like me. 

So part 2 to golden__arrows I hope you all like it!

Lorna cx