REQUESTED Zabdiel Imagine

golden__arrows

Married and a surprise

Me and Zabdiel have been married for 4 years and we have a 3 year old son, Brax

Me and Zabdiel have been married for 4 years and we have a 3 year old son, Brax. His the love of our life. His our life but Zabdiel is on tour and we miss him. Brax is a daddy's boy, he loves him to bits. Today we're relaxing at home and watching CNCO's music videos. I am wearing sweatpants and one of Zabdiel's tops. I put Brax in sweatpants and a white CNCO merch top that Zabdiel had made for him. I look at Brax. "Brax, want some breakfast?" asked Lexie. "Yes! Banana sandwich!" said Brax. I smile and go make it for him. His a weird one. After breakfast I decide to bring him on a walk. I bring him to the park and we just enjoy a day there. 

We go home and I decide to watch Toy Story. I hear the door jiggle. I look and stand up. I grab a baseball bat and go outside. ZABDIEL! I gasp, throw the bat down and jump in his arms. He kisses me. "I missed you" whispered Zabdiel. "I missed you too" said Lexie. I kiss him again and we go into the sitting room. Brax begins to cry. 

Zabdiel hugs him and cries. "My boy" said Zabdiel. I begin to cry and hug them both. "Baby your back... why?" asked Lexie. "I have a couple days off and here I am, surprising you" said Zabdiel. I kiss him. Brax pushes my away. "My daddy" said Brax. "OK baby" said Lexie. 

We order Chinese and just relax. We put Brax to bed and we spend the night with each other doing....;) We talk about everything and anything. 

We're a happy family, he goes back on tour two days later but we enjoyed the time we had with him and he may have came home to a pregnant wife. His a great dad and his an amazing husband and singer!

I was gonna post this tomorrow because I am a bit tired but here I am, posting it!

Anyway I am still doing requests, don't be afraid to request an imagine, I'd do it! 

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna cx