How You Meet

JOEL:

Me and my friends were going to the cinema to see the new Spider-Man movie and I was so excited for it! I love Spider-Man and I was so happy my friends finally agreed to come with me. I put on jeans, a crop top, a flannel, and a pair of vans. I put my hair in a dutch braid. I put no make up on, it's a cinema not a fashion show. 

"Y/N come on!" said Haley, my best friend. I go down and we get going. We walk in and get three tickets. We go and also buy food and then go to find our seats. I spot 5 guys in the back. They look oddly familiar but I just assume it's people I probably knew in school. We sit in front of them. "Haley what's wrong?" asked Y/N. "Me and Louise have to go, our mom wants us back" said Haley. "OK, I'll see you tomorrow" smiled Y/N. They leave and I sigh. Soon the movie starts and I enjoy it.

After the movie I go outside. My ride is gone. Great a 30 minute walk. At 6 in the evening. It's dark. I groan, I go back inside to wear they have a Starbucks. I order a hot chocolate and sit down while waiting for my name. "Y/N" said the hostess. I go up and collect it. "Hey you were watching Spider-Man weren't you?" asked the boy. "Yeah, I'm Y/N" said Y/N. "I'm Joel" said Joel. "Are you in CNCO?" asked Y/N. "Yeah.... hey I saw that you have no ride. I could drive you home" said Joel. "Oh um well but.... OK" said Y/N. 

We get in his car and he drives me home. "Well thank you" said Y/N. "Hey can I have you number?" asked Joel. "OK" said Y/N. I give him my number and he gives me his. I smile. I get out and go inside. 

ERICK:

I am going to the park with my 4 year old brother, who is a prankster. I just put on shorts, a crop top and converse. It's summer and it's time for us to go. We finally get there and I bring him to the playground. I sit on a bench while he plays. I go on my phone and see mom texted me saying I have to cook dinner. I look up and see that Justin is talking to a girl. I just smile. I look back at my phone and smile. I see that my friends are going out to a party tonight. I am not going, I am spending time with my brother Justin. 

I look back up and don't spot Justin. I stand up and look for him. His not here. I walk around and start shouting his name. "JUSTIN" yelled Y/N. "Excuse me Miss? What's wrong?" asked the boy. "My little brother, his gone missing, from the playground!" said Y/N. "OK calm down, I am Erick, what's your name?" asked Erick. "Y/N." said Y/N. I just sigh. "I'll help you!" said Erick. We walk around and I spot him..... laughing in a bush. I just sigh and walk over. "Justin! I thought you went missing! BLOODY HELL!" yelled Y/N. "I'm sorry I wanted to prank you" said Justin. "Pranking is meant to be funny not me going to call the police! Come on, we are going home. I am telling mom about this!" said Y/N. "I'll walk with you, if you don't mind" said Erick. "Yeah, I need something to distract me" said Y/N,

We get to my house and we swap numbers. "Maybe see each other at the park again sometime when your not stressed" said Erick. "Yes, I'd like that" smiled Y/N. He left. We went in.

ZABDIEL: 

Tonight I am going to a CNCO concert and I am fairly excited. I love the band since La Banda. I love how they sing in Spanish! I am fluent in Spanish and English. I know Zabdiel doesn't really speak in English, so my Spanish will come in handy. I put on a CNCO merch top, skinny black jeans, a flannel tied around my waist for when I get cold, a leather jacket also and converse high tops. I curl my hair and put minimum make up on. Me and my mom leave to go to the arena. We go in after queuing for  ages. We get some drinks and food. I smile and we find out seats. 

Half way through the opening act, I have to go toilet, so I walk around looking for the toilets when suddenly I walk into something..... someone. I gasp.... it's Zabdiel. "Lo siento mucho" said Zabdiel. "Es mi culpa, so siento" said Y/N. "Usted habla espanol fluido" said Zabdiel. "Si" said Y/N. "Que estas buscando?" asked Zabdiel. "El cuarto de bano" said Y/N. "Te mostrare el camino, princesa" said Zabdiel. "Gracias!" smiled Y/N. While we walk, we talk. "Puedes habler ingles?"asked Zabdiel. "Si, puedo ensenarte" said Y/N. 

I teach him some English and then we swap numbers. "Te enviare un mensaje de texto pronto" said Zabdiel. I hug him bye and go back to my mom. "What took you so long?" asked mom. "Long queue" said Y/N. I enjoyed the rest of my night.

CHRISTOPHER: 

Right now I am going with my dad, Simon Cowell to the X Factor Final where CNCO and Little Mix are performing. I am literally so excited! I put on a high waisted skirt, a crop top, flannel and boots. I curl my hair and don't bother with make up. I go to my seat, right behind Simon. A good seat to see CNCO and Little Mix. I am really good friends with Little Mix. 

Soon their performing. I start screaming. Soon it's over and Rak-Su, I go backstage with my dad. I go to Little Mix. "I loved it" said Y/N. "Thank you Y/N Cowell" smiled Perrie. Christopher walks over! "Hi! I'm Christopher" said Chris. "Y/N Cowell" smiled Y/N. "Your the daughter of Simon" said Chris. "Yup. You speaK Spanish?" asked Y/N. "Si" smiled Chris. "Deadly" smiled Y/N. 

We then swap numbers and then when it's time for Little Mix and CNCO to go to a club, I go with them and spend time with Chris. His a cool guy! 

RICHARD:

I am going to see the final of La Banda, where CNCO is performing. I love them. Especially Richard! I love him..... well fan love. I put on jeans, a loose top with 'I'm the GIRL' and converse. I put my hair in a messy bun and light make up. I go to La Banda and then I sit in my seat.

Soon they perform and then WIN! I clapped so hard my hands are red. My ticket is VIP with the winners! I go backstage and see them all standing there, smiling and cheering. Richard walks over. "You must be Y/N, the VIP! Nice to meet you! Come, we are going to sit and eat.... I ordered food for you!" said Richard. I smile and sit beside Richard. We all smile and talk. 

"I'm glad you won" said Y/N. "Thank you" said Richard. We swap numbers and I go home. I am so happy we swapped numbers!

Well the second one is done! Right before I go out with friends!

Lorna