REQUESTED Erick Imagine

plotroses

I'm just gonna use YN.

I have really curl hair, like nearly like an Afro but not? Anyway I am dating Erick and most people actually don't like my hair since fans have been telling me I am ugly, I don't deserve Erick but Erick has been working on making me confident about it. I am trying as well but it's hard. Anyway today me and the lads are going to the beach. 

I go find outfits. I also put on a white and black bikini. I leave my hair as it is and no make up. I go down and see Erick smiling at me. "Hey baby! We're gonna get breakfast at this cute cafe beside the beach" said Erick. "OK sounds great, Erick" said YN. I smile and we go to the cafe. 

We all sit down and enjoy a fry, pancakes or waffles. It's pretty nice. We then head to the beach and I actually cannot wait to go swimming. I smile at myself.  I take off my shorts and top. I lie on my towel and Erick lays beside me. "Hey babe you look good" said Erick. "Thanks, so do you" said YN. Everyone is either sunbathing or swimming. I hear some girls start squealing and saying "CNCO!" yelled the girls. They ran over and screamed. They spent time talking and then the girls looked at me and started giggling. "Oh look the afro girlfriend" said one girl. "Yeah, such horrible hair" said another girl. They kept saying hurtful things and I get redressed to leave.

"Baby! Wait! Girls your not real fans if you hate on my girlfriend's beautiful hair!" said Erick. He runs after me. "Oh baby! I am so sorry about them. Don't worry, your hair is amazing and I love running my fingers through it. I love you and your hair" said Erick. "I love you too and thank you" said YN. We kiss and go back. 

We enjoy the day and forget the girls.

I learned to love my hair!

Sorry it's late, but here it is!

Lorna cx