REQUESTED Christopher Imagine!

Steph_Camacho0604

Surprise Concert announcement

Christopher and the lads are having a concert tonight and I have a MASSIVE surprise for him. I talked to their manager and I am able to tell him on stage. I am so excited. I am spending the day getting ready. I go find an outfit. I have a slight bump but it's not that noticeable. I curl my hair and light make up. I go down and smile at my reflection. This is it, his gonna find out that I am having his baby. 

I drive to the arena and I go backstage with Lucas, their manager. "Are you excited?" asked Lucas. "Yeah, I am. It's gonna be fun to tell him" said Steph. I smile at Lucas. I go into a room and sit on a sofa and watch them perform. I smile. I'll be going on soon enough. They mike me up and give me a mircophone. I stand up and walk out. I walk to the stage and up onto the stage. "Hey everyone, I am Chris' girlfriend and I have a MASSIVE surprise for him. This is gonna be the first time he hears about it..... Chris a few weeks ago I did a test and well it came back positive.... I am pregnant" said Steph. Chris begins crying and I hug him. "Oh bubs" said Steph. "WE'RE UNCLES" yelled the lads (repeatedly). Me and Chris just stay hugging. "We're having a baby" said Chris. "Yeah, I have a small bump and well I am surprised you never noticed the bump" said Steph. "I never did notice, you have a wonderful bed." said Chris.  I blush and we kiss. "Get back to singing, I'll be backstage" said Steph. 

We have a beautiful baby boy, Caleb Toby Velez.

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna cx