REQUESTED Joel Imagine

cncogirl18

Stormy nights

It's a Friday night and there is a storm coming. I asked Joel to stay with me since I am not a fan of storms. I think it's gonna be the worst storm to hit Miami. I am currently wearing sweatpants, Joel's t-shirt and socks. My hair is in a messy bun and no make up.

We made chicken and chips and then we just relaxed. We're watching films when thunder strikes and cuts off the power. I scream and Joel hugs me. "I'll get the candles and the torch. You just stay here" said Joel. He steps up and shines his phone's light everywhere. He soon has the place lit. "Wanna stay here or go to your room?" asked Joel. "Stay here for a while" said Brenda. Joel kisses my head and we snuggle into each other. 

We blow out the candles and walk to my room. "Brenda, I will just sleep on the sofa" said Joel. "No. I will or we can share" said Brenda. "Are you sure?" asked Joel. "Yes, I won't be able to sleep anyway with this storm" said Brenda. Joel nods and I put on pyjama's and he strips down. We lie on the bed and Joel pulls me onto his chest and I place my head over his heart. He kisses my forehead and smiles at me. "Is this OK?" asked Joel. "Yes, it is. It's more than OK" smiled Brenda. We then just talk for a while.

At midnight we fall asleep and by the morning the power is back. We have breakfast and Joel looks at me. "Last night started great, went shit and then went great again, I think that was a great date" smiled Brenda. "So do I, Brenda" said Joel. We kiss. 

I hope you enjoyed this was a great one to write, since I've never done something like this before. 

Lorna cx